<Phat Lewtz Society> [Level 25 Horde. Khadgar EU]

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

<Phat Lewtz Society> [Level 25 Horde. Khadgar EU]

Unread post by Nili »

There are many guilds in WoW that are designed to be hardcore raiding guilds. There are also many guilds that are set up for the casual players. There are lots of PvP guilds, and lots of exclusive PvE capped raid level guilds.

What there are very few of are guilds that cater to all of the above and more. Phat Lewtz Society is one such guild. Our aim is to bridge the gaps that naturally occur when a guild decides to strive to be one of the above, by striving to be all of the above, and doing our best in each field. We like to think of ourselves as one big family, where everyone is welcome, regardless of their ability, or what skills they possess or indeed their ambitions or desires. We won’t judge new members on the basis of gear, or level, or class or DPS. We welcome players from all walks of life, and we are proud that we boast players who can match any ambitions you may have. So you want to raid and do endgame bosses? We have a decent core of level 85 players geared and ready to go, just sign up to the raids when they appear in the calendar. You want to own the battlefields in PvP? We have players who love PvP, and are always looking for other guildies to group with… You want a place to chat, to hang out kick back and relax at the end of the day, discussing whatever you fancy while you fish the lakes of azeroth? Why not dive into guild chat and find someone else who shares your love of rubber ducks or Nightwish?

We pride ourselves on being able to make anyone and everyone feel welcome, and feel like they are doing their bit to help drive the guild forward. It isn’t always easy, but it’s rewarding to know that players with such widely differing goals can coexist in one place and work together for a greater goal. Phat Lewtz Society is one such place. We don’t aim to be the most leet guild on the server, but we do aim to be the most enjoyable guild to be a member of. We have plenty of players and officers with lots of experience who are more than willing to lend a hand if you are new or need help or advice, and likewise plenty of players of all level ranges who would love to party up with you, all you need do is sign up and say hi.

So why not give the Phat Lewtz Society a try today? It might just be the best in game decision you ever made…

Few things to note:

-We're currently pretty full for dps, but reserve healers and tanks are more than welcome if you're interested in raiding with us.
-We have several officers who have played since Vanilla, so if you're an oldie, you won't feel out of place here.
-Social members are always welcome ^-^

For more information, please check out our website: Phatlewtzsociety.eu or PM me here on the forums. ^^
Last edited by Nili on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Re: <Phat Lewtz Society> [Level 25 Horde. Khadgar EU]

Unread post by Golden »

Hmmmmmm, tempting... Very tempting. Do you have any rule about how often a member should log in in order to stay in the guild? I tend to play whatever I feel like playing at the time, so it is far from uncommon for my toons to be abandoned for long periods of time. <.< My mains are on Tarren Mill and it is the place I spend the most time in, being the GM of the Petopian guild and all.

Edit: Ok, apparently it's mentioned on the website. :(

I'm extremely tempted to transfer Shikoba over (Sorry Makkie!) so I could have a Hunter at the level cap right from the start... And seeing as I've been wanting to level another Priest lately, might go with that too.
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Hey Golden,

Yeah, it's every 15 days or so, longer if you're a higher rank or tell us ahead of time that you won't be on for holidays and stuff. ^^;;

We'd love to have you. I'll pm you with my real id if you have any further questions. :3

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Just bumping this topic. :)

We are now 4/8 DS, and are in need of reserve healers and ranged dps. Our second raid team is 1/8 so far, but that's due to gearing up.

We have a new video made by one of our members, Preest, introducing our officers and how much fun it is to be in Phat lewtz :D

http://youtu.be/B76zxqwRlio

Come and join us, if only for a visit. I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself. :)

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Updated our guild description. We're currently 7/8 with our main progression raiding team, and 4/8 with our second raiding team. :)

There are many guilds out there who focus on end game raiding, there are plenty out there who prefer to only concentrate on PvP. There are some out there who are put together purely for the social aspect. We’ve all been members of these guilds, and most of the time, they all feel pretty much the same. Phat Lewtz Society is a guild that goes against the traditional opinion that you can only focus on being one type of guild, and instead brings all aspects of the game together, under one banner.

When asked what type of guild we are, it’s a difficult question to answer. We are a bit of everything guild. We have experienced raiders who are currently progressing through Dragon Soul, we have some strong PvPers who are building a fearsome reputation in some of the Area matches, and we have social, casual members, who bring their own benefits to the guild, that is, the reminder that at the end of the day, we’re all here to have fun and do whatever we choose to do.

The guild tries to ensure that whatever it is you want from the game, there will generally always be someone else who is looking for the same thing, and as a result, you won’t ever have to go it alone. Whether you need equipment crafting, or a partner for some 2v2’s. Whether you want to run through endgame raids, or go for some achievements from Wrath of the Lich King, chances are that there is someone else in guild who would love to help, or wants to do the same thing. And if you’re looking for a guild, you’ve already realised the fundamental truth of most MMO’s… That is that they’re a lot more fun when you aren’t playing them alone!

So what can Phat Lewtz Society offer you? Well, for starters we have a dedicated leadership team, with an officer on virtually all the time should you need anything. You gain the benefits of joining a level 25 guild (and all the associated perks), as well as a well stocked guild bank, and discounted items for all guild members from the guild shop – with all proceeds going to the guild bank. We have endgame crafters for all professions so chances are somebody will be able to make your gear for you if you need it. But these are all tangible, material benefits, and in reality Phat Lewtz offers something so much more. We offer a home, to all those who have never fit in anywhere else. We offer somewhere where you can always feel welcome, where you will always find someone to talk to in guild chat. We offer a place where you can play the game at your own pace, and do your own thing, without being judged for it. If you want to camp a mount for a month, go ahead, we will keep you company in guild chat (and maybe even help camp during quiet times). Whatever you want to do, you can do it, and where possible, we will help you along the way.

There is so much more that the guild can offer – I haven’t even started discussing class leaders whom you can go to if you have any questions about your class, or talent spec, or if you want some advice. I haven’t mentioned in any great detail the 2 raiding teams we currently have who are progressing through Dragon Soul. I’ve left out the bit about the organised guild PvP battlegrounds and the dedicated PvP officers who can help get you into a team, and I’ve completely forgotten to mention the social events, the fun runs, lottery give aways (last time somebody won a Mechano Hog!!!), and the constant general chat and banter that goes on that helps time pass faster regardless of what you’re doing.

Why have I neglected to mention all of the above and more? Because quite simply, the only way to really experience what Phat Lewtz Society can offer, is to experience being a Phat Lewtz Society member, and the only way to do that is to join us yourself and see just how different a guild can be. We don’t claim to be the best raiding guild, we don’t claim to be the most fearsome PvP guild, and we certainly don’t claim to be the biggest guild out there in terms of size or fame. However, one thing we do know for sure is that once people join, they very rarely (if ever) feel the need to leave. We’ve become the home for many members who thought they would never find a guild to settle down in, and it is all down to the relaxed atmosphere and the unique way in which the guild combines all aspects of the game together so that everyone works as one big family, all pulling in the same direction.

And what do we ask from you? Simply an open mind, a willingness to experience something a bit different, and an understanding that you will follow the ‘Guild Rules’. Aside from that, all we ask is that you are polite and treat other members with respect, and you will find that Phat Lewtz will be a most accommodating home for you, regardless of what you want to do with your WoW Playtime.

So why not apply, and see for yourself just how much fun being a Phattie can be. Who knows, you might find a home for life too…

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

We're now 8/8 ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDRLpKHZ ... ture=share
Was an intense fight, but now it's officially Phat Lewtz Society's first pre-nerf end game kill. :D

Our second raiding team is now 5/8. And we're having a third team kick off as well.
We also run LFR as a guild every Saturday, was full our last run. :)

phatlewtzsociety.eu for feedback or applications. Also feel free to contact myself or another officer ingame. ^^
Last edited by Nili on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

I would love to join as a casual, if you accept casuals, but alas, I am on a US server =/

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Of course we accept casuals ^^
But yeah too bad you're in the US :((((