I...I dont get it..

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

I...I dont get it..

Unread post by meepitco »

So lately, I've been having some problems with my guild. The first one is, I am being reported to the guild leader, for constant swearing, in which I've only been saying lately, Hell and Damn. Sometimes bloody hell. And when I said "shit", which wasn't even in an offensive term, I got told to knock it off by the guild leader, and then well he told me that, someone started talking about smoking. :?

Then comes raiding. He wants a raiding guild, that does Cata raids. When we were doing Kara, we messed up on Chess Event, which was gonna happen because one person hadn't done Kara. He didn't tank the boss, and when I asked him why he didnt, he said, I wasn't going to do anything because we were gonna fail anyways. Then when I asked let's try again, he bailed on us, and did pvp. Now, when it comes to Cata raiding, I have almost no exp. what so ever other then BH. When we did a makeshift DS raid, I screwed up on the first boss, and it wasn't that pretty. Well, on second boss, I had the idea down, but I wasn't doing enough dps, so we ended up wiping. Sometimes it makes me feel like it's my fault.

Now, here comes what really honestly ticks me. I made about four guild sites for the guild, because we had name changes. Well, he goes on, and makes another one, and I kinda feel that he should've told me to edit it so it could fit. It kinda made me a little sad too, because the latest one I made, I spent about 3 hours making.

But, all in all, I don't get it...It seems like they're singling me out, because other people are allowed to swear like a sailor, and I'm only allowed to say Hell and damn. I even had a talk with an officer, who has been a friend of mine since the start of cata, he said something's up, too.
I'm still confused on whether I should leave the guild, or not.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Re: I...I dont get it..

Unread post by Ceravan »

If it's bugging you and you feel you have no reason to stay, you shouldn't, the game is all about having fun, and it sounds to me dear, like you aren't having any fun at all. Can always come over to the dark side and try us out on nesingwary, see how we fit, guarantee you'll have fun and noone will get mad for darns and hells. And when we raid, if we wipe, we laugh it off and try again. Thems is my two cents, good luck in whichever you choose.

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Last edited by Teigan on Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Ceravan »

what she said

Roxhunt
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade

Unread post by Roxhunt »

Not having fun in GAME....it's time for change.

P.S. Note I went from Dethecus to Burning Blade for the same reason - there just wasn't much going on there. I had 4 85s that were exalted with guilds but it's time to go when you aren't enjoying them anymore.
sallysquish
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Eldre Thalas

Unread post by sallysquish »

It can be a good idea just to be absent for a couple weeks. If they use that as an excuse to kick you then so be it. Theres really no reason to stay in a guild where you aren't appreciated for your efforts.
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

:nods: Thank you all. I know the game is about fun and all, but I have some friends on that side, that well, I'd really miss. Though, I do have a druid on that server, and I'd probably just keep in touch with them. But, the only thing about Sally's idea is, that he rarely kicks anyone. I am planning on server changing my hunter to somewhere, not sure yet.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I've left a guild or two because my efforts weren't appreciated. I'm actually in a state myself where I might leave the guild I'm in now on Alliance cause while I like most of the officers, the GM just invites a bunch of random level 1s and level 58 dks....it drives me nuts but he wants us to raid like a raiding guild but he never gets people we need. So I understand definitely.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Ceravan »

she's moved over to the dark side and joined us in petopians.... mwahahaha, we've claimed another victimteer

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

Hehehehe!

Actually though, I transferred and have never regretted it for a moment. In fact, I've transferred another character as well.