Level One Twinks has come to Lightbringer US PVE

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Level One Twinks has come to Lightbringer US PVE

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Dear all players who enjoy twinking, I present to you - Level One Twinks!
>All Credit to Dunemaul EU for the Idea!<

WELCOME TO LEVEL ONE TWINKS: ALLIANCE - LIGHTBRINGER (US PVE) FORUMS

I couldn't create a toon on Dunemaul so I decided to bring it to my server with my Paladin. We are currently recruiting (After my paladin finally got the Gurubashi Arena Master) all Level One Twinks. We have some of our Guild Members inactive so we need new players who are active to fill their spots! This is currently a casual guild that will eventually be turned into a World PVP/Raiding Guild (Will be explained more later) we only have a few requirements:

One: Please be locked at Level One, thats the biggest requirement atm.
Two: Please try and atleast have some BoA although it is not required, we atleast want you to be somewhat overpowered. (Although if you have no BOA we will still accept you, Read On)
Three: Try and enchant some gear, like Tarnished Mail Bracers with 9 Stamina. Enchants that don't require a level.
Four: You must be on atleast twice a week. (Emergencies or other Issues do not apply) Please let me know if you are going to be off for a while, so I don't think you are inactive. (We are mostly active over the weekends.)
Five: Be respectful to other members: For personal insults will be taken seriously.
Six: Have fun! Don't be afraid to make a suggestion either.

We are mostly active (as stated before) on Weekends. Around 4-7. (Depending on the day I may have to raid on my main :/)
Let me know if you intend on joining the guild if you are mostly going to Raid: PVP: or Both!

RAIDING:
Part of raiding is being geared, we cannot accept people who are still in starter gear (Meaning unpurchased items without enchants) -IF YOU DONT HAVE BOA FOR RAIDING THIS IS OKAY!!!!!!!!- The More Ranged for raiding the better! Raid Bosses will include: "Tanaris Elites", "Ashenvale Elites", and "Hogger (5 Man)"

PVP:
We understand you cannot quene for battlegrounds at level one, but you can travel to an Arena (Such as Gurubashi Arena or Blade's Edge ect) -NO GEAR IS REQUIRED-

Gear:
As to help prepare you to join the guild, I need to provide you with the right gear to help you get in the guild!
When you create your character: Be sure to send him/her atleast 2-3g. You will be looking for a vendor, that provides Common Items for only a few silver. You will have to purchase all the gear (If you have BoA then no need to buy the chest) and send it all to your 85 or banker toon, if you dont have a BoA Weapon buy the weapons too. And you will buy any enchants that you need that do not require a level.

Hunter: Agility and Haste
Paladin: Stamina and Strength
Warrior: Stamina and Strength
Rogue: Agility and Haste
Druid: Haste, Spirit, and Intellect
Priest: Haste and Intellect
Mage: Haste and Intellect
Shaman: Agility and Haste
Warlock: Haste and Intellect

Weapon Enchants should be either: Agility, Iron Counterweight (For Haste), Intellect, Lifestealing, Crusader, Icy Chill, Steel Weapon Chain (For Certain Raids) or Fiery Weapon. (This varies on your class)

For more information: Post in the comments to ask questions or contact me directly by sending Lazurianis, Spacegöat, Alön, or Alarïc (The Guild Master) directly in In-Game Mail or PST. (IGM is the best way to contact me. And if you are going to contact me via IGM: Send it to all four of those toons and I will get back to you usually in a day or two.)

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark