LFG BWL Chromaggus Run

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

LFG BWL Chromaggus Run

Unread post by Niabi »

The time has finally come for Synestra to acquire her core hound Chromaggus! I've leveled her to 70, spec'd her in BM, obtained the point needed to tame exotic beasts, and completed all of the necessary requirements so that she may use the orb to port directly into the instance! All she needs now is some helpful guildies to aid her in her pursuit!

If enough people are interested (the more the merrier), we could definitely try to go for the achievement in addition to gathering any weapons and/or gear people may want for transmogging. With that said, it will be my very first time experiencing BWL and any support from guildies who are familiar with the layout and boss mechanics would be greatly appreciated. I've also been studying up on each boss fight through YouTube so that I can be all that much more prepared for what's to come. Anyone willing to tank and heal will be of the highest priority.

My computer does not like to run WoW and Vent together at the same time so I am at a loss there. I would however be in anyone's debt if they could look past this minor infraction and help me rescue my dragonoid puppy from the diabolical clutches of Nefarian! Of course, I am also up for returning the favor to anyone who might want their own Chromaggus puppy in the future.

Date and time is currently pending and will most likely depend on a number of factors, the most important being the initial interest of those willing to help me out. I'd like to ask my fellow Petopians to leave their submission of interest here on this forum. I look forward to raiding with you!

As of now, I am fully available to run this Thurs. (2/2; around 9 PM server time) or Friday (2/3). I can also work something out for next week too if need be.
Last edited by Niabi on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: LFM BWL Chromaggus Run

Unread post by Vephriel »

I'd be happy to help if I'm available at the time and you need an extra person. :)
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Niabi »

Thank you Veph! I'd love to have you come along. :hug:

Once I have an idea of who'd like to go and when that'll be I'll let you know.

Flight Rising

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

I'd love to help if I'm around -- will probably be on then, though I don't know for sure.
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

Love to go for the credit of running it c: I'm Marallea in Petopians if you need me~ And if I'm not on Marallea, I'm on Naradrya my lock. Just give me a yell, and I'll come~

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Niabi »

Yeah! I'm so excited to see people interested in going! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug:

I went ahead and set up the event on the guild calender for Friday 2/3/12 (tomorrow) at 8pm realm time. Feel free to submit your name there so I'll know exactally who to invite for the raid.

Veph, if you're on at that time too I'll make sure to send an invite your way as well :mrgreen:

Flight Rising

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

D'oh, 8pm is when I raid tomorrow night. Sorry I won't be able to make it. :( Good luck though! :)
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I will be more than happy to help as well. I should be on at that time
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Re: LFG BWL Chromaggus Run

Unread post by Niabi »

I'd just like to take the opportunity to again thank every single guildie who helped me finally snag Chromaggus tonight! Many of you also accompanied me when I tried to tame this lil' fella at lvl 70 - and we all remember how THAT turned out :lol: ! You'll never know how much it means to me to finally have this purple dragon-puppy in my loving arms (er, rotted, corpse arms in the case of Syn)! If I can ever return the favor in some way to you, please do not hesitate to ask.

I've been contemplating several names for a long while and finally decided on callin' him Tenebrous.

Flight Rising