Petopian Pro Fishing Tour!!!! (CANCELLED)

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Petopian Pro Fishing Tour!!!! (CANCELLED)

Unread post by zedxrgal »

CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Come all ye Petopians to the pro fishing tour!! Need to level your fishing or just spend some time with the most amazing guild members in all the world of warcraft???? Then come to the Petopian Pro Fishing Tour!!! Three fun & amazing fishing challenges await you to win even truly awesome prizes. Even more fun is that only myself and two judges know what these prizes are!!! There's also a chance you may fish up a mini pet that's uncommon in game!! Just be mindful these mini pets are BoP so they cannot be sold if you fish them up. Three dates are set and starting times will be approximate.

All events are timed. Shortest 10 minutes longest 2 hours. Events are for alliance & horde!!!!!!

Events

1) Weirdest Catch:
Weirdest thing caught by a player. 30 minute duration.
Prizes: 1st, 2nd & 3rd

2) Catching the Crabs!
1st person to fish up a crate (aka Mr Pinchy) gets a small prize but the event must go the full duration to claim. The crates are on a 2 day cool down like the egg from Sholazar so when it comes off cool down whoever caught the crawdad will get a prize. SS or proof of catching the crabs is REQUIRED for prize delivery. Fishing duration 2 hours. Running at same time as Weirdest Catch.

3) Giant rats!
1st person to catch a giant sewer rat wins a prize. Person with the most fishing loot collected wins a prize. 1st 2nd & 3rd prizes to be given to the people with the most fished up loot. All loot must be kept and duration of fishing completed to claim prize. Duration 2 hours.

4) Deadliest Catch!!!
Fishing in or extremely near opposing faction territory. First person to live the longest is the grand prize winner!!!! More then likely this will be a level 80-85 event. Open to ideas for lower levels though. Rules are: You MUST fish the whole time! You CANNOT fight back. All pets /minions must be on passive or dismissed. Rule breaking means immediate disqualification. Duration 10 minutes (no less then, but possibly extended to longer time depending on hilarity)

Crab crate /Sewer rat
If neither a crate or rat are caught in the two hour duration prizes will be handed to the players with the most valuable items caught or who catches the most stuff. If multiple winners a /roll happens.

Dates are to be 2/24, 3/2 & 3/9. Starting at 9pm server time (7pm pacific time). Again be mindful the duration of the two events is 2 hours. If you leave before the two hours are up you will no longer be eligible for prizes and believe me they're worth it.

2/24 = Weirdest catch & Catching the Crabs
3/2 = Giant Rats!
3/9 = Deadliest Catch (final tournament)

Levels 20 - 85, alliance or horde are welcome just please have your fishing skill up a little (at least 75) just in case. The zones we're fishing in are level 60+ but do not fret!! You will have protectors with you!!!

All are welcome to fish. Guild members only please.
"But Zed ................ I'm not a Petopian Alliance or Petopians guild member!!! OH NOES!! How do I sign up????"
Petopian horde guild = Petopians PM guild leader Korii or any officer (Acolyte rank) for admittance.

Petopian Alliance = Please PM guild leader Graves (aka Nugget) or his alts Cervano, Totemic, Xaira or pm myself or message me on one of my toons Giordana (main), Jobiensis, LittleBoPeep, StealsSocks

Please do not join either guild just for the pro fishing tour and then leave. :)

Please post or sign up on the guilds' calendars if you're going to attend one or all of the events. Hope to see you there!!
<3 ~Zed~
Last edited by zedxrgal on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Petopian Pro Fishing Tour!!!!

Unread post by Morven »

This sounds like entirely too much fun, so I signed up (Horde-side at least, but up to doing it Alliance-side too).

WoW fishing is way more fun than it has a right to be, oddly enough.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I love fishing! Plan to sign up for the first two on my horde toon, but will probably not be on Nesingwary until next week.
Daysie

Unread post by Daysie »

I'll definitely be there, I love fishing! I'll be on Horde side, not sure which character yet. I did migrate some higher levels to the server. I'll sign up in the guild calender on the character I'll bring. Now to think of fishing outfits! :mrgreen:
zedxrgal

First fishing event is in one week!!! :headbang:

Korii
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Korii »

Unfortunately, Zedxrgal isn't feeling well today, so the events will be pushed back a week. The GMOTD and calendar Horde-side will be changed to update this.

Feel better, Rex! :hug:

Thanks, Veph for the siggy!
zedxrgal

Down really sick with migraine. Sorry guys

zedxrgal

As long as there is enough people signed up this will happen tomorrow night 3/2.

zedxrgal

Re: Petopian Pro Fishing Tour!!!! (CANCELLED)

Due to a severe injury to my right hand (main playing hand) these events are CANCELLED until further notice. :( :cry: Sorry.