Thank you for the Memories

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Thank you for the Memories

Unread post by Tankperson »

As a few of you know me as Been better then this name here have noticed that my time on line has grown shorter and shorter. As much as I enjoy the game it's just not been that enjoyable to me, don't get me wrong hanging out with you guys is great but you can only level classes and toons so often before you loose the fun you once had.

I lost that fun a while ago and as those who know my life is getting close to taking a postive or negitive turn. I hope it's for the postive. As of right now I am not working and that is a big part of this right now, the folks I am staying with I can't stay with forever and I understand that. When the time comes I don't know where I'll end up when the dead line comes so just wanted to state it's been great some really good times.

Right now I am playing Star Trek On line if anyone else is just ping me here and I'll give ya my name to contact me.
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Thank you for the Memories

Unread post by Morven »

Good luck in your path, whereever it may take you.
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I hope things turn out well for you. Sorry to see you will not be online. Will miss you.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
sallysquish
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Eldre Thalas

Unread post by sallysquish »

I enjoyed hanging out with you Been. I have had to take a few breaks from WoW so I totally understand. Maybe you'll come back someday - never say never! :) Best of luck with all your adventures. Comeback and tell us when you have started on the next chapter.

<3 Sally