Petopian Alliance Guild Event, Temporarily on hold.

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Petopian Alliance Guild Event, Temporarily on hold.

Unread post by Ceravan »

Come one, come all and level your alliance toons in Petopian Alliance, the goal here is to get Petopian Alliance to 25 and to get more people enjoying the other side of the tracks with new friends or old friends.

I'll be paying out 1800g in prizes weekly to the top 3 contributers under the Guild Activity (weekly) tab. Depending on participation I may make two brackets and sort it out depending on the brackets.

1000g to first place
500g to second
250g to third

All to be given weekly, checked monday nights. Easy money to be had, and all you gotta do is quest, pvp, dungeon, raid, whatever is to your hearts content. As you do that with your alliance toons in Petopian Alliance, the guild will level, and so will you, and fun will be had by all. So come check out what we have to offer and see what we're all about. I will be available shortly after the servers come up if y'all want invites for old or new allies and to answer questions you may have. Soon as the week resets, it will start, I believe that'll be in roughly an hour or so from now.

EDIT... (Event Temporarily on Hold)
Due to my interest in starting my rogue's legendary weapon quest, and just barely having enough for the 10k requirement, the event is currently on hold unless someone else would like to step up and pay the 1750g in prize money for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Due to testing beta and diablo 3 coming out soon, I'm not on as often as I probably should be and the rogue legendary and beta are my ways of keeping the game fresh for me and keeping it from going stale. My apologies in advance to those who are working specifically for the prize money, but past few weeks with no real new invites, it's pretty much been the same 5ish people.
Last edited by Ceravan on Wed May 02, 2012 2:14 am, edited 8 times in total.

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Petopian Alliance Event, First Week's Winners are...

Unread post by Ceravan »

The Week of March 6th through the 13th, provided us with a lil more activity than before, having on average 4 to 6 people on at any point in time, and of those people, the top 3 contributers were....

First place was Lïlyth aka Synestra, who just won 1000g, check your mail
Second place was Eilarah aka Bith, who just won 500g, once again, check your mail
Third place was Accompli aka Zavae, who won herself 250g, in the mail as well

If I get more activity on, I will consider breaking it up into two brackets, 1 to 69 and 70 to 85. But as of right now, since the gold is coming out of my own pocket, we will be keeping one bracket, unless I have some victimteers to toss money into the pot.

Grats winners, and keep it up
Nug
Last edited by Ceravan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

Congratz to everyone who won(:

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Silverpeal
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary - Alliance

Unread post by Silverpeal »

I look forward to contributing, as soon as I can get into the guild! Just sent in a guild request IG.
Like Roleplay? Come to Lusternia! | Willing to send out SoRs!
Tzia
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Tzia »

I'm mildly amazed I won. I just joined up because I figured the guild would be active. And so far we are active, which I enjoy very much. I like having people to talk to. :)
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Ceravan »

well this event is to promote more activity as well as level the guild as a whole, and since a week before it started i've noticed a nice influx of activity too

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Last edited by Teigan on Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Ceravan »

I'll take any help i can get hun, since all the prize money is comin outta my pocket, GB doesn't have the funds to cover one weeks worth, let alone all the way til we hit 25

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I'll be returning soon. Hand is almost completely healed! :headbang: Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much for contributing.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I'm currently saving up to pay for my Artisan Flying Skill (almost there) but after that, I should be able to make gold contributions to the GB for you Nug.

I'm very surprised that I won the Grand Prize actually! I felt sure I was comming in 3rd.

I'm having a blast leveling with you guys. I barely, if ever, play my alliance characters now-a-days. Being on the Alliance side also gives me a nice break every so often from the more rambunctious horde-side guild (teehee, I love you guys :hug: )!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Petopian Alliance Weekly Winners, 2ND Week Winners are..

Unread post by Ceravan »

Another week has gone by and we are seeing more and more activity in Petopian Alliance. This week ending March 19th, the winners are...

Silverpeal (one of our newest members), got first place for a grand prize of 1000g
Hydemyjekel, aka Azzrazzah on hordeside, came in second place and wins 500g
Anniah, aka Mindala on hordeside, came in third place and won 250g

Grats to the winners, check your mail soon, prizes will be arriving roughly an hour from the time of this post.

Also, a special thanks goes out to Tiegs, for her donation to the prize pool, it definitely eases my burden as all the prize money comes out of my own pocket.

Speaking of Donations or otherwise, if you'd like to take part in this event, level your alliance toons in Petopian Alliance. If you don't have a toon there, but would like to be part of such a great guild, I'm usually on most of the day, even if I'm afk, so I can throw an invite, plus anyone of Ranger rank and above can invite in, just do a /who Petopian Alliance and ask around. Be sure to read our rules/codes of conduct here, so you are up to date of what we expect of you.

If you'd like to donate to the prize pool and help me help our guild, feel free to send, whatever amount you'd like to Xaira or Kizuna, they are my main prize money holders, and I'll throw a shoutout to you in that week's winners announcement.

Silverpeal
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary - Alliance

Unread post by Silverpeal »

Oh yay! <3 Thank you very much! I was wondering what was in my mailbox. ^^;
Like Roleplay? Come to Lusternia! | Willing to send out SoRs!
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

Thanks for the 3rd place prize! Note that if I were less honest I could have had it twice, since Nugget couldn't remember if he included the prize money the first time ... damn having principles!

Having a blast leveling Anniah, mostly in PvP -- I've discovered it's FUN healing in battlegrounds.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Petopian Alliance Weekly Winners, 3rd week winners?

Unread post by Ceravan »

Due to some major internet problems in my area, I was unable to log on and successfully do anything last night, and so was unable to determine the proper order of the winners. I believe it was Silverpeal, Hydemyjekel and Anniah who were close to the top, but playing it safe and holding off on prize money this week. I apologize to those of you looking forward to it, as I look forward to giving it out, even though it makes me broke.

No clue when the internet will be working properly, as my speed has essentially gone from cable speeds down to dial up, and at night, I can't even successfully play at all, let alone click anything while I'm on, all I can really do is chat. The TWC techs still haven't found what's wrong either, at least as far as this morning is concerned.

I would like to put a shout out to Shamal and Dayva for their donations towards the prize pool however, good luck to next weeks winners, and once again, I apologize, this week is out of my control.

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Petopian Alliance Weekly Winners, 4th week winners ARE..

Unread post by Ceravan »

This week had more activity from people gettin up there in the 80's towards 85, and in the process dinged the guild another level, we're level 7 now.

The winners for the 4th week of the prize giveaway are...

Nonn, who has been gone for a while and now recently returned, congrat's to your first prize winnings of 1000g
Silverpeal, once again made it on the list, congrats on second place for a prize of 500g
Anniah, aka Mindala hordeside, managed to snag 3rd place for 250g

Grats to all the winners and thanks to donations from Dayva, as well as last weeks donation from Shamal that went towards this week's prize money.

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Petopian Alliance Guild Event, 5th week winners announce

Unread post by Ceravan »

It is now the 5th week of our event and things are moving along smoothly, still need more victimteers to join in our leveling spree and have a chance at weekly prizes.

This weeks winners are...

Anniah got 1st place for a grand prize of 1000g, she also managed to ding 85, grats Anniah
Silverpeal once again hit the list, this time for a 2nd place prize of 500g, also managing to ding 85 this week, grats to you too Silver
and last but not least, Hydemyjekel managed to steal 3rd place for a total of 250g, closin in on 85 as well.

Grats to the winners and once again, thanks to those of you who have donated, this week we had donations from Dayva and Shamal.

For those of you keeping up, other than the 3rd week I have followed through with giving out prizes for this event, and it is gradually giving us more people to chat with, level with and socialize with, if you want to be a part of this, start an Alliance toon and join us on Nesingwary in Petopian Alliance. Do a /who Petopian and ask to see if that person can invite or if they know anyone available. If you don't see anyone alliance side, check hordeside, see if Petopians has a member that can invite Alliance side, as some have that ability.

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Petopian Alliance Guild Event, 5th week winners announce

Unread post by Morven »

Thank you, Nug! Yes, we're getting quite a nice set of 85s active in the guild now -- a little gearing up and we should be able to do guild run heroics, I hope. Anniah got her Springstrider yesterday, too, though I still have to find a mount that really fits her & her transmog's colors.

And congratulations to all the other winners too, you guys are great.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Petopian Alliance Guild Event, 6th week winners announce

Unread post by Ceravan »

Gettin some people trickling in and getting more people to 85, that's definitely a good sign, and rate things are going we may have a few solid regulars by the time MoP comes out, maybe even a few more guild levels to boot. This week, probably due to beta invites and such hasn't seen much activity, including myself, but I'm still throwin prizes out to those who are puttin their time in, their leveling means the guild is leveling too, and the prize winners this week are...

Hydemyjekel in first place, winning 1000g, grats to the prize and to gettin 84 this week.
Silverpeal once again on the list, winning the second place prize of 500g
and a newcomer snagged 3rd place for 250g, so grats to
Ulfingan and welcome to Petopian Alliance

Once again I recieved donations from Shamal and Dayva, thanks again

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I spent most of last week opening eggs on lots of alts :) Should be back on Shamal more this week.