Beastmasters United

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Falconer
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Garrosh

Beastmasters United

Unread post by Falconer »

So long before I met Petopia, I had the idea that it would be great to start a guild for just hunters. So I did....and it hasn't really gone anywhere. Everyone left who initially signed except for three other people who are most likely inactive. SOOOO, if your an alliance hunter and want to keep me company, look me up. I'm in Garrosh. Here is the armory link. http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml ... ers+United

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: Beastmasters United

Unread post by Ryno »

Hmm, while I do admire the tenacity you're having keeping this guild, if it's only you for the most part, I'd say you could consider rerolling, or transferring to Nesingwary, and joining one of the guild there (If you're US realms, if not go for the EU - Bloodhoof one respectively).

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

He's in the US.

Great idea, I once made a Mage only guild. (Wizards of the Bucket). It actually turned out fun, and we levelled to 70 together, all seven members. At 70 however we scattered to various PvE guilds. We stayed friends however, and we would sometimes group up just to chat.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Falconer
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Garrosh

Unread post by Falconer »

I'm Alliance, thats why I've not joined yet. I had high expectations for my guild I love the name and the crest. Just no interests in my realm.