Veph's Loque Tame!!!!

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Jakkra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow US

Re: Veph's Loque Tame!!!!

Unread post by Jakkra »

Wow, so many Loques!! @_@ ....must.... resist... camping.... very beautiful shots, he looks great in a pack.
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Ryno wrote:
Vephriel wrote: Bifrost.
Kinda glad you posted the background on the name. I was thinking he just swung both ways, and liked to do it in the snow.
Gutter, Rynoh! No! Bad Rynoh!

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

VelkynKarma wrote:Heh, Loque seems to have this amazing ability to make hunters forget how to tame things.
Oh, it's so true.

Grats in the tame Veph! We've all seemed to turn you to the Spirit Beast side quite nicely. XD Very nice pictures too!

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Some screenies I took today. ^_^

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

He looks in his element there more than in Sholazar, haha!

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

LOL party grenade DO make Loq and the spirit bear dance! Its hilarious, you could get some fun dancing screens with your pets :D
Dakonic
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Baeglum

Unread post by Dakonic »

Great pictures veph!! Call me crazy if you like but i resently got rid of my loque for old cliff jumper. I wish i had guildies who would help me on my searchs, ive been looking for skoll for nearly a month and about to give up.
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Dakonic
Formally known as "celestial88"
Image Image Image Image
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

celestial88 wrote:ive been looking for skoll for nearly a month and about to give up.
Never give up! P. Dawg will bless you when you are ready, but you must be there to receive the blessing!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Dragonpuff wrote: Grats in the tame Veph! We've all seemed to turn you to the Spirit Beast side quite nicely. XD
Funny how a hunter community will do that. x) I certainly admit that I'm a full fledged convert though! :lol:
VelkynKarma wrote:He looks in his element there more than in Sholazar, haha!
It's so true! While he contrasts very beautifully with the lush jungle colours in Sholazar, he definitely gives off more of a winter/ice element. I was scouting around for some good screenshot locations, and I remembered the waterfall area in northern Howling Fjord. The bright blue inside the ice there really matched him well. :D
Bulletdance wrote:LOL party grenade DO make Loq and the spirit bear dance! Its hilarious, you could get some fun dancing screens with your pets :D
I have to find someone with Party Grenades on our server! D: I've seen it done before, but that would be so awesome. It's a shame we can't do emotes like /dance while using Eyes of the Beast.
celestial88 wrote:Great pictures veph!! Call me crazy if you like but i resently got rid of my loque for old cliff jumper. I wish i had guildies who would help me on my searchs, ive been looking for skoll for nearly a month and about to give up.
Don't give up! You'll get him eventually. ^_^ I felt ready to give up on the Loque hunt a couple of times that night just because these horrid thoughts kept coming to me: "What if someone already got him? There's so many spots to cover I might miss it." "Another player could have killed and skinned him, leaving no trace or proof and I've been wasting my time." etc, etc. Just keep going, and you'll be rewarded for your diligence. :3

For some reason I'm lucky with my rare tames and always get them on the weekend. Though technically that's the busiest time of the week with a lot of players online, it's also when I'm able to pull 10 hour camping sessions no problem, so I think the key is really just patience and diligence. They spawn at least twice a day, so as long as you keep at it you'll find him eventually!
Dakonic
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Baeglum

Unread post by Dakonic »

Im still looking lol, im usualy lucky with my rares too, found loque in 2 days, and acturis and gondria when i went over to check just once, so im guessing Skoll is taking so long cuz hes going to be worth it! I get those horrible thoughts too O_O, i hunter stopped by with him and i asked if he tamed him today he said no, thank god. Yestrday Npcscan found Time-Lost proto drake and i freaked out, i started looking around clicking the target button but it wasnt targeting him, so i flew the way i was going to go in the first place(why did i not do it! =[) and he was there but someone already tagged him.
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Dakonic
Formally known as "celestial88"
Image Image Image Image
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Grats!!! I really love those group pics, it's a little "Loque'motive" har har! (I'm on a roll today)

Glad that you were able to tame that awesome creature, and you have given him a great name as well!

All this makes me want to transfer my hunter on over there, but I don't think my husband and brother would follow. :( It's ok, at least I have the hunter community here! Better than none at all! :hug:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Shadowkaizen
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring

Unread post by Shadowkaizen »

Loque is the win...that is all. (oh and of course so is veph!) :headbang:
The shadows are my ally...and so is that large wolf behind you.