Ancestral Pheonix

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Ancestral Pheonix

Unread post by Krysteena »

Mozag wrote:We're doing these on Horde, Ziroth - do you have a Horde on an EU server?

Managed the two we attempted last night; was good fun - and the two randoms who joined us were both skilled and pleasant. I definitely look forward to doing more next week. :)
I agree. I'll have to complete the heroic versions of the dungeons now. Don't wanna have to run the same dungeon more times than necessary :P I'll go on dungeon finder and hope I can find a group.
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Don't worry, you'll find groups and they will likely be done pretty quickly. And that way you'll have some idea of what to expect from each one. :)
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I just hope I don't get stuck with complainers in the dungeons. The kind that can't accept some people are a little newer and complain about your damage output. Then, it turns out they're the lowest on damage output :? I'll give it a go later, once I've got some spare time.

Also, that's the first time I've played BM properly in around half a year :D I went to survival and never went back. However, it's tempting to stay BM for at least a lil while. I'm not sure what my DPS is when BM, but it certainly feels higher than with Survival. Plus, Azrael hasn't seen the light of day in a long time. I can't leave him in the stable forever
Edit--I've now completed all the heroic dungeons for you Mozag. No having to run them on heroic first so perhaps we could get three instead of two done per night. I've also been getting achievements for the crimson serpent as I've been going through. I might try to get that before Draenor hits. I love the red colour :D
I think I've decided on the Violet ancestral pheonix for my reward when we get it. It's red eyes seem cruel in a way. Isn't a reason to like this one, but out of all the colours I see people riding, this one is the least used.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Hey Kayro when will we meet up tomorrow? I have a friend visiting in the afternoon, but I think I should be availiable again at 7pm central european (in my case German) time.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

We have also moved my son's birthday party to Saturday, so your tank and healer will be ready from around 7 or 8 PM server time. :)
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

8pm would be awesome. Then I wouldn't have to throw my friend out if we stick around longer :D

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Finduilas wrote:8pm would be awesome. Then I wouldn't have to throw my friend out if we stick around longer :D
I reckon 8pm it is :D however, if I suddenly disappear during the dungeon or I seem to do that's a little bit stupid, it's because of the thunderstorm my area is supposed it be having tomorrow, which may mess with my Internet. I should be on and ready by 8pm tho. Probably earlier, if I plan to do some more dailies or run some older content.

Edit--what colours are you guys hoping to get first, before all the others are available? I'm planning on getting the violet one, his eyes are gorgeous, but the ashen and Emerald put up tough competition :D
Takanuka
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Takanuka »

I can do challenge mode on both horde and alliance side. Dps on horde side, tank even. And alliance side I can Dps and heal.

Trying for warlock and paladin transmog.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Takanuka wrote:I can do challenge mode on both horde and alliance side. Dps on horde side, tank even. And alliance side I can Dps and heal.

Trying for warlock and paladin transmog.
If you're EU then that'd be great. We only need one more DPS, which are sometimes harder to get than I used to think. We're doing this on the horde side, so if you'd like to come add my BTag Kyrsteena#2901 and then leave yours here. I'll add you once I get home :D
Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

Also have to point out here, Takanuka, that we are working on Silver, not Gold, Challenges - which means we are not getting the transmog sets. :)

Kayro - my boyfriend has the hunter who joined us last time on his real ID, so he will likely ask him to join us again. He was well geared, well reforged and well socketed and seemed to know what he was doing, which is good news for us!

Edited: We may have to postpone the start by half an hour at most as the boyfriend is working until seven and might want to eat before we start. But I'll keep you updated online!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Mozag wrote:Also have to point out here, Takanuka, that we are working on Silver, not Gold, Challenges - which means we are not getting the transmog sets. :)

Kayro - my boyfriend has the hunter who joined us last time on his real ID, so he will likely ask him to join us again. He was well geared, well reforged and well socketed and seemed to know what he was doing, which is good news for us!

Edited: We may have to postpone the start by half an hour at most as the boyfriend is working until seven and might want to eat before we start. But I'll keep you updated online!
That's fine. I'll need time to begrudgingly complete some dailies. I've no idea what I'm doing but once we know what ones we'll be completing tonight I'll find some guides, although it never goes by the book.

The one CM I'm scared for is the Temple of the Jade Serpent. In between a couple of bosses you've got a little talking session and the one before spawns a certain number of adds every time. That and the Stormsnout brewery.

I need to get socketed, but I've had to hold that off until 1) I get some more hold and 2) I've actually got a set of gear that isn't going to change real quick. Hopefully a thunderstorm shan't kill my Internet.
Takanuka
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Takanuka »

Anyone wanna try for CM gold and silver before 6.0? I need set on both warlock and paladin. I can barter 560 tanking and dps dk, 554 hunter, 554 warlock, 550 shaman ele/enh, 546 rogue, 550 ret / 530 holy paladin, etc as bartering for challenge mode runs.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Takanuka wrote:Anyone wanna try for CM gold and silver before 6.0? I need set on both warlock and paladin. I can barter 560 tanking and dps dk, 554 hunter, 554 warlock, 550 shaman ele/enh, 546 rogue, 550 ret / 530 holy paladin, etc as bartering for challenge mode runs.
I don't mean to sound moody or anything but this thread isn't needed anymore (perhaps one of the mods could lock it?) as we've got our silver runs. I'd prefer if you didn't bump my thread, rather than make your own one, as not many people are going to look at it. I'd recommend you make your own thread if you're still after the CM runs, instead of using mine.

Also, it's kind of annoying to see this thread go unused and then someone decides to use it for themselves? Surely it's easier to make your own? People won't be paying attention to this thread anymore. You'd get better replies if you made an entirely new one.