Mount Acomplishment Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Mount Acomplishment Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

Yup, basically what Fin said above. Not to mention some frustrating alliance who're far too nosy and seem to like slaughtering naked blood elves.We had some rather large, but not too large, repair bills but it was well worth it. Farming for the powder was horrible. Like torture. Apparently, nothing wants to drop the powder once you get 99...Yet, it was well worth it ^_^
Zangamarsh makes for such pretty screenshots. I've still got the dark talbuk to get, but I'm happy with the one I've got now :3
Then, Fin took me on a run through Zul'aman. I'd tried this myself and failed miserably. However, it went swimmingly :mrgreen: meaning I've also got my Amani War Bear? Amani Battle Bear? I can't remember which one it's called (that's kinda bad of me) but I'm one very happy hunter. This sweet mount caused much arm flailing on my side of the screen when i saw him appear.
/flop. That's 134 mounts now. I think my target of 146 shall be reached. Perhaps 150 may be achieved. Who knows? Thank you so much Fin! I'm sorry for slaughtering you over and over, and thanks to the ally that helped us. And that horde dude. I never realized how defensive people got over Halaa. I had a druid call reinforcements in while i was trying to capture it :roll: I'm honoured that they thought they needed 5 allies to kill me.

So yes, thanks so much Fin! :hug:
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Alrighty. I hate to double post but...yesterday I managed to convince myself it'd be a good idea to get the rep for the red flying disk. Although the mount is bleh (there are some major issues with the BE crouch. Perhaps it's because her knee is going through her boot and her bow is impaling her. That's gotta hurt right?) it's a pretty cool concept.
Today, I got in my first kill of Moonfang and it's a shame that the mount isn't consumable/permanent. It's gorgeous.
Now. I thought my luck was over. Of course it was. I'd had many mounts these last few days. So I wasn't going to run any raids on my troll druid, just my hunter. However, I realised I was still logged on and hadn't turned off my computer. Logging onto my druid I just decided to run a couple of raids. My druids gear isn't very good and I don't want to send her against Kael'thas yet. I went with my two preferred raids. And...
EEEEEEE!! It dropped! Finally! My azure drake baby boy dropped! :hug: funny thing was, when I was in the last phase I was talking to myself as you do and said 'he won't drop the mount. It'll be a blue one' and then when I looted the gift at the end...I saw this sexy beast sitting inside it. And oh my Lordy lord I froze. I then had a spazzy moment. I then spammed a friend. I then looted. And I was amazed at the detail on this beauty. Oh gosh I fell in love when I saw one in Orgrimmar long ago, and to finally get him...I'm so glad I decided to run Malygos on my druid.
Here he is with Krysteena and I am not disappointed. 25 runs, around about. Wow I'm so happy :mrgreen: a good way to end a day of nasty nasty dailies.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Congrats on Azure Kayro! He's one of my alltime favorites and Findu's default mount atm!

I finally have my fossilized Raptor Mount! After what felt like a gazillion of fossil digsites he finally came up.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_081214_142153.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081214_142153.jpg (148.6 KiB) Viewed 2983 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Grats everyone :D

I'll just leave this here... <3<3

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Castile wrote:Grats everyone :D

I'll just leave this here... <3<3
*flails arms* congrats he's gorgeous! I much prefer this model over Anzu myself, but that's just me. And I'll probably get attacked now I've said that :/

I'll have to start farming Alystrazor actually. I just need to bare a few more LFR's and I can farm but...LFR's ewwie. I must say that your transmog suits him quite well :D

Edit--got me ma sexy dark Talbuk, after finally deciding to grind the other 90 bits of powder I needed. At least taking Halaa wasn't a pain. Normally the alliance get very protective over it. Also, despite thinking the real grind would take about a week, I'll be exalted with the tillers and dominance offensive tomorrow. Maybe Friday, depending on if I'm busy tomorrow or not. Sexy Grand armoured Wyvern here I come! <3
Kööna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin - US

Unread post by Kööna »

Congratulations, Castile!
My boyfriend and I are actually trying to get both mounts from the Firelands for me.
50 something attemps so far with NO mounts at all. : )
I WILL GET THEM BOTH.....eventually.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

No screenies yet, as my silly computer has completely given up on google chrome and I can't get the update because I need google but google won't work and oh Lord it's frustrating! I've had a good 3 days :mrgreen: finally completed rep grinds and got the goats and fancy wyverns. That's 5 mounts. Then, I got a black war wolf. Make that 6 mounts. Then, today, we got Fin her last CM achev and we all got our Phoenix's together :headbang: that's 7 mounts in 3 days. I'm so happy!

I joined a nice guild do once I get to exalted I can grab a scorpion and a dark Phoenix. This means I'll be making 150 mounts by Draenor, plus a little extra. Once I get my computer up and running google I can edit for screenies. We had some nice ones if us in a group, and Moila joined us in her fancy robotic head too :P
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I will just join Kayro in the Phoenix Madness and post a few pictures for us. I'm really proud we made this! Thank you again for all your help and getting me the last two dungeons!

First up is us right after getting them, left one is Kayro on the Violet one, then me with Findu on Ashen, Mozag on Crimson and her fabulous tanking partner on Emerald.

Here Moila joined us on her phoenix

And that's the top view of our beauties :)

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I'll make a new post, as I've got some other mounts to show too. No fancy screenies of our Phoenix's, like Fin's, as my computer with the screenshots won't connect to google chrome do I had to go downstairs, make to screenies and then upload them and now I'm writing this on the iPad. Otherwise I'd be showing all the lovely screenshots I got :D so, these are all quickies and look pants. It's the best I could do.
Representative goat! His name is Dusty! Goats are surprisingly cute mounts and I spent half an hour wandering around on one the other day <3
Meet Sunstreaker. Don't judge in the fact he's named after an autobot. Uniqueness is everything! He's called Sunny in my head, but those who love transformers know he hates that name :P a nice little detail on this grand armoured Wyvern is the fact that there's blood on his claws. Okay, it'd not a nice detail but it's a detail all the same. Only on the front ones, but I was so amazed when I realised :lol:
Here's a mount I never thought I'd get. Never one for raiding or guilds, I admired this mount but never found a guild I liked the sound of. I'm shy and a casual player and no more. I PvP on the side, but otherwise I've no intentions of becoming a hardcore player. However, I found a really nice guild and thought "heck, why not?" So, I joined. 2 days of dailies and I'm exalted. This means I also got the scorpion (who's got a much louder mount special than the amber one) but I don't use him really. The guild banner puts me off. This mount is gorgeous, and I love him! He hasn't got a name yet, but I'll think of one.
Meet Hui! This lovable, fluffable (that is now a word, no questions!) ball of feathers is the result of blood, sweat, tears and a month or so of my Friday evenings. For him, I've got Fin, Mozag, her amazing tanking bud, an awesome hunter and Fin's Mage/hunter/whatever class he is now buddy to thank! So...thanks so much guys! I couldn't have done this without you! :hug: hugs all around! I'll also thank Falconcrest for helping me decide his name. :hug:

Alrighty, I'll be making 150 mounts by Draenor for sure. Just gotta grind anglers rep...ew. I'm also hearing weird noises from outside my window. It's like a horse or two are going down the road but they're dancing. It's a distinct rhythm and it's got me so confused. Wait...is that the Queen's anthem I hear? Either I've got a load of soldiers on my road or someone/some people are dancing to the Queens anthem. Even the cat is concerned.
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

No need for me to post screenies, since both Kayro and Fin went ahead and did it, and mine are bound to be shoddier anyway. Thank you to you both; it was hard work, but so worth it in the end. :hug:

Maybe I won't quit healing for good after all. :lol:
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Grats ladies on the Pheonix :) One mount I prob wont see so mega happy for you all!!

Shadowlands

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Aaah, congrats on the phoenixes, you guys! That's a heck of an achievement.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Gratz with all the phoenixes! :D

Signature Made By Senenith

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

WoWScrnShot_082314_100801.jpg
WoWScrnShot_082314_100801.jpg (357.5 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Moila :hug: for helping me getting into her guild and being able to grind rep for these two beautiful fellows!:D Sorry it's not the best screenshot around but I wanted to capture the lightning effects!^^;
Anyways thanks a ton, it meant a lot to me that you were willing to help me out!=) If you ever need help with something ask away, might be able to lend a hand in game!=)

Off-topic: Do I really have to dig out my old photobucket account to get the pic to show?!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Täräin13 wrote:
WoWScrnShot_082314_100801.jpg
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Moila :hug: for helping me getting into her guild and being able to grind rep for these two beautiful fellows!:D Sorry it's not the best screenshot around but I wanted to capture the lightning effects!^^;
Anyways thanks a ton, it meant a lot to me that you were willing to help me out!=) If you ever need help with something ask away, might be able to lend a hand in game!=)

Off-topic: Do I really have to dig out my old photobucket account to get the pic to show?!
Oh Gratz! Very nice mount. I'll be trying to see if my guild wants to try and get this one ^_^ Draenor comes around, it should be much easier. Yes. Very nice mount indeed!
Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Thanks! ^^ well I had some fear it might go away or something... kinda paranoid as it is a CM related Mount!XD well atm you get scaled for the dungeons... don't you still get scaled in the old MOP sm dungeons in WOD or? Tbh I haven't really read that much about CM in WOD. Just know I gotta do it Again for the Yeti! XD
Anyways gl to you and your guildies with getting it! It's awesome! :D and tbh I like it more than the other thundering serpent mounts... Not that they aren't cool as well! =) and I have to admit Alani ties with this guy!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Täräin13 wrote:Thanks! ^^ well I had some fear it might go away or something... kinda paranoid as it is a CM related Mount!XD well atm you get scaled for the dungeons... don't you still get scaled in the old MOP sm dungeons in WOD or? Tbh I haven't really read that much about CM in WOD. Just know I gotta do it Again for the Yeti! XD
Anyways gl to you and your guildies with getting it! It's awesome! :D and tbh I like it more than the other thundering serpent mounts... Not that they aren't cool as well! =) and I have to admit Alani ties with this guy!
Thanks ^_^ I'm glad I decided to put myself out there and complete the CM's (I normally stay well away from group activities) and you won't believe how many times I died for simple mechanics >.< but I have the excuse of I hadn't run those last dungeons in a longer time than the others. I'd never even used the bone armour on that one boss. Scholomance was nasty.

Ew we get yetis for the CM mounts? Why do I want to ride an overgrown monkey? Ugh. I'll get around to those CM's, but I much prefer pretty Phoenix's to giant monkeys 0_0
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I found a nice group to finish my last two Firelands Achievments and am now proud owner of the corrupted Firehawk :)

he's very pretty from above

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Gratz Fin he's gorgeous! The purple one is way nicer than the orange one :)

Side note-- one is one mount from 150 mounts. One needs a mount that means something to be ones special mount. But which one? I'm all dried out now. However, I am missing several AT ones. Ahh...I don't wanna go jousting! I did get my pandaren kite, for getting exalted with the anglers and all the other factions for Pandaria. Just...water strider...you're such an expensive bug!
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Gratz fin! I'm trying to two man most of those - not sure if i can handle the heroic bit tho!

Shadowlands