Mount Acomplishment Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Cenarius (Alliance), Illidan (Horde)
Location: Enjoying time relaxing with my pets before exploring a new land.

Re: Mount Acomplishment Thread

Unread post by Ëlfdragon »

3 mounts in one fight? YES PLEASE! (2 achievements and 1 rare drop)
WoWScrnShot_091414_222350.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091414_222350.jpg (334.36 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
Finally, after trying for the last 2 achievements for months, I got this pretty fire birdy <3
WoWScrnShot_091414_222412.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091414_222412.jpg (335.23 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
I really don't much like this one, and feel Blizz could have done better on it.
WoWScrnShot_091414_222324.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091414_222324.jpg (344.95 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
And this guy is so pretty as well. I think I found my new main ground mount for my main <3

PS. The random goblin in the pictures is my friend who helped me. He was running circles around me while I took SS's of my mounts. (I guess he's not really all that random then, hehe :P)

Thank you, Tankperson!
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

So jealous of your flametalon, congrats :P Been solo'ing Aly on two different 90s to get that thing. I think I'm up to run #50 or so? It's definitely worth it, though!

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Oh yes, pretty flametalon. I think I should learn to solo this fight too, but I can't make myself.

One of my guilds finally made the last missing achiev for the thundering jade serpent. They were quite inactive during the last months so you can understand my surprise when I saw it in the guild tab.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_091414_113707.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091414_113707.jpg (337.06 KiB) Viewed 2841 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Ohh congratz hunny!!<3

Signature Made By Senenith

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My husband gave me vial of the sands this morning :D

and a poem to go with it :)

hard to translate love poems from danish since this one rhymes in danish but roughly translated it says :

wherever you are with me we will fly
high, far, and to all corners of the globe
we draw on an adventure together again
thus, all days become good

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Shaiandra
Realm: US WrA [A/H]

Unread post by Shaiandra »

A couple days ago I got all the talbuk mounts not bought through pvp stuff, it was a long grind, but worth it :3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

GLEEE i was super lucky today..so glad they made that boss so eazy that husband and i can farm it together :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

ejpaints
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aerie Peak

Unread post by ejpaints »

Onyxia finally gave up the goods after I don't remember how long of farming it weekly on multiple alts. Now to relocate them over to Maly. Azure drake is last one I need for drake collector meaning it might take awhile knowing my luck.
Enikka & Gara.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I got the ram now I have both and can stop doing that dungeon on eight 90s :'D

=^.^=

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Well not that he will post it himself, But Wain got a shiny new Pure Blood Firehawk this week! Woop de Woop! /cheer!
And the good news for everyone else associated with this that I'd like to share, is that I can 100% confirm, that this mount dropped from 10man normal!
So unlike Yogg, LK, DW and soon to be Garry, you can farm this end raid boss not on 25HM with a chance it will drop.
Good luck and Happy Farming all!

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

SpiritBinder wrote:Well not that he will post it himself, But Wain got a shiny new Pure Blood Firehawk this week! Woop de Woop! /cheer!
And the good news for everyone else associated with this that I'd like to share, is that I can 100% confirm, that this mount dropped from 10man normal!
So unlike Yogg, LK, DW and soon to be Garry, you can farm this end raid boss not on 25HM with a chance it will drop.
AW grats Wain!! I feel like this posts needs to be read in the voice of Professor Pruticide GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I got the Twilight drake this week. No screen to prove it mind you as I'm cat sitting and don't have WoW on my laptop :P Easy to solo lol
Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

Yes! Finally, after playing this game for almost 10 years, I have the Brewfest Mounts! :headbang:

This year I had six characters to kill Direbrew, the most I've ever had. Last week, my dwarf hunter got the kodo and yesterday my priest got both the ram and the kodo again in one bag! XD Kinda sad that I had to destroy the second kodo but that's RNG, I guess.

Lok'tar ogar!

Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

SpiritBinder wrote:Well not that he will post it himself, But Wain got a shiny new Pure Blood Firehawk this week! Woop de Woop! /cheer!

Been soloing normal for that very reason. XD
ImageImage
Bheleu
Realm: Arathor

Unread post by Bheleu »

Finally finished Brawler's Guild and got the mount! Biggest problems were Hexos & Ahoo'ru.

Hexos took a lot of tries, ended up using the Whole-Body Shrinka' method. One of the times Hexos died just as I did and my corpse got teleported out of the arena. I did not get credit for the kill, but the guy in line behind me got teleported into the arena and immediately got credit for the Hexos kill & the bag of goodies & teleported out! Weird glitch, the guy wasn't even on Rank 8 yet!

Beat Ahoo'ru after the enrage, he went down just as the fire was about to kill me!

Not sure if I'll go back for any of the other achievements, but glad I got the mount!

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I too just finished brawler's guild. I had so much adrenaline after both Hexos and Ahoo'ru I had to go do push-ups. Hexos I beat fair, but if I had the shrinker on my hunter I might have gone that route (my demo lock's pet wouldn't be able to pull enough dps). It was just a messed up fight, I had to do at least 4 things that had little to do with playing well. (turn off interface, up adjust mouse speed, single button macro for all dps, ignore my character's position, attempt when few others were around so I stayed in "hexos-mode").

For Ahoo'ru, I put a 1 minute song on loop, so I'd know how I was doing time-wise. And I made bigwigs show a "charge" timer bar, because I kept moving too soon. I must have had mere seconds at the end, it was already raining fire. It was a better right because it was all standard (but challenging) game mechanics. Hexos should have been more forgiving, like instead of insta-gib, it should have made him immune to damage for 20 seconds if a beam is touched (refreshing).

Attachments
brawlclub.png
brawlclub.png (757.27 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Silver Challenge Modes have been a roller coaster for me because I kept going from "nah I'm not going to get them, oh well" to "oh maybe I can manage this" to "ugh no it's not going to happen" to "oh my god this might actually happen", rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

ANYWAYS, I got to 8/9 and only had one dungeon remaining but that's when everything just screeched to a halt and I seriously was starting to worry I'd never be able to finish in time with only two days to go, which would have been crushing after coming so close, BUT this morning a group panned out and now I am finished. Dear god, never again, that was so needlessly stressful. ;_;

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I only ever managed to do 1 Silver >.> Like jack all people in this part of the world did them. I kinda wish there was a 'Looking For' for them.

So super duper grats to you you lucky son of a gun!
Bheleu
Realm: Arathor

Unread post by Bheleu »

Just under the wire, finally got Kor'kron war wolf!
I'd say I spent at least 10-15 hours joining Oqueue groups, and not getting very far. Finally found a good group last night.
Special thanks to:

Rinel - for setting up the 25 Man SOO a few weeks back. My first time in a normal raid in MoP - gave me confidence to try getting into normal raids.

Open Raid Flex Leader - I've been running with a regular flex group from OpenRaid since doing Rinel's raid. The leader has been very patient and is willing to help people learn the fights.

And most importantly, the guys from Mal'ganis who started up the group on Oqueue and invited me! Fight went well, one shotted it. By the time I joined their group I knew the fight well!

Next project - figure out 6.0 changes and hope SV is still playable!

Bheleu
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Vephriel wrote:BUT this morning a group panned out and now I am finished. Dear god, never again, that was so needlessly stressful. ;_;
But totally worth it! :D

Gratz V, they really are just beautiful mounts, and perfectly matching bow there too I see :lol:

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­