Poundfist US Spreadsheet Tracker

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Anzu

Poundfist US Spreadsheet Tracker

Unread post by Anzu »

Hello Petopians. You may or may not know who I am but to cover the ground, I am Anzu, currently known for creating and maintaining a spreadsheet that tracks Poundfist kills across all servers in the North American region (includes the Oceanic, Latin America, and Brazil servers!). If you know me, great, if not, I'm here to help you in your quest to hunt and get the elusive Poundfist.

Without going into the details of how it all began (I was bored), I posted this thread with permission to reach out to an even greater number of players within the game. With so many subscribers it's impossible for us to reach them all and while the spreadsheet has gained some foothold within the player base, I, naturally, want to see it reach more. The information on these spreadsheets is gathered by players just like you, working alongside myself and a few others (known as the #Poundfist Team) to inform people if Poundfist was killed on their server and when. We do this through Twitter as our main platform, requiring players to contribute screenshots with necessary information (proof of time, date, and kill/loot) in order to call a kill confirmed and put it into the database. This way people can adjust their camping as they see fit. Players send us this information via Twitter or a thread we created (and finally got the post cap lifted off of!) on the official WOW boards.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... w?sle=true# - This is the spreadsheet in question where you can find links to necessary information, including who to follow on Twitter, the official thread on the WOW forums, and an example of a great screenshot for kill submission.

If you have any questions the best place to reach me is on Twitter @dreadravenanzu. I'll try to remember to check this thread back periodically but please don't use it as a way to report kills. :)

Good luck on your search and happy holidays!