Mount Acomplishment Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Re: Mount Acomplishment Thread

Unread post by Snowbird »

Congratz all on ur mounts!

Signature Made By Senenith

s1ncer1ty
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by s1ncer1ty »

I was unaware until today that you could potentially fish up the Riding Turtle originally from the TCG. So, put on my ol' fishin' hat, plunked down in my garrison, and proceeded to fish until my eyes bled. I don't have a count of how many minnows it took, maybe around 20? But in the end, I ended up with a lot of fish for the guild bank, seven lucky coins for Nat (much more efficient than lunker fishing!), and a cute l'il fella that my warlock begrudgingly tolerates.

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ahh congratz! I am still fishing for the Turtle! I got the Sea Turtle from fishing it. :)

Curtarc
Realm: Les Sentinelles

Unread post by Curtarc »

So, after a long draught of no mounts dropping from raids (Attuman is closing in 500 kills and Dragon Soul was a little over 100 kills with no dragons to show) I was finally able to get Life-Binder's Handmaiden today :) I was starting to think my super lucky week where I got Invincible, Mimiron's Head and Drake of the South Wind was going to be my last week of looting a raid mount throughout this expansion, but I am glad I was wrong !

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

OHh congratz! that is my fave one of the Horned drakes from ds :)

WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I just got Voidtalon. Still a racing heart. No screenshot because I closed my game after looting it, and I had to go walk off the fast heart rate.

I wish everyone good luck on finding it too, and I sincerely hope you guys don't get a mild heart attack from finding it.
Curtarc

Unread post by Curtarc »

Moila wrote:OHh congratz! that is my fave one of the Horned drakes from ds :)
Thank you :) It's also my favourite one, it's so pretty ! I am glad I was finally able to get something from Dragon Soul, now I hope I get the Blazing Drake so that I can completely skip the Spines of Deathwing fight, it's the most horrible fight in the entire game! Doing it with many alts only makes everything more painful.
Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Torachi »

[squeaks and flails] After nearly 3 years of weekly farming on multiple alts, it's mine! I felt a strong urge to go back to my beginnings after finally obtaining this guy, so I went back to the first place Tor ever set foot; Shadowglen. Of course, it's never a good picture if Ahmatti isn't photo-bombing somewhere in it. :mrgreen:

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

After many years of coveting this delicious, juicy, well-seasoned mount (and kicking myself over being so poor when they first came out and only cost 30k!) i managed to snag a magic rooster for the fairly low price of 190k! ^.^ he is the latest member acquired during my mount buying spree. Getting close to the magic number for a fel drake now. gotta catch em all! @.@

also a nice surprise today! DS continues to spit in my eye when it comes to mounts, causing me to want to take a break for the day. then that tell-tale nagging hunch told me i should go give MSV a try. and sure enough when i looted the boss i had to do a double take because...
I am riding a dragon made of stars! i'm not just riding space here, i'm riding the space between space! :O

really happy this dropped. i have so many raids to run each week and just a few days ago i figured out how to solo tot up to ji-kun so i don't think i could have managed to do both mop raids each week. x.x so glad to get these guys checked off my list.

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Congrats!

The Magical Rooster is a mount I've coveted for years. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford one.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Today I finally got my most wanted ground mount for Finduilas (well second most wanted, but Fiery Warhorse had dropped long ago). Matches so good with her mog :D
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_041915_144308.jpg
WoWScrnShot_041915_144308.jpg (283.09 KiB) Viewed 3820 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i found a named Elek on Kahlua while doing the final quest for her to be lvl 100... and it dropped a mount :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Grats tarn! You've had a hard week by the sounds so this mount is some good karma for you, totally earnt it! Enjoy :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Curtarc

Unread post by Curtarc »

Had a really nice saturday! Elegon was extremely kind to me and after I left the Vaults I entered a WB Garrison Defense and found the Smoky Direwolf when looting the boss's corpse.

s1ncer1ty
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by s1ncer1ty »

I found an Amani Dragonhawk mount on the AH for not the worst price I've ever seen... so figured I'd go for it. Then, decided it was high time to break out my Zul'Aman dragonhawk and my troll-style transmog, and some coolness was had.

Also finished off my Nat Pagle grind, at least for the mount. Still some petlings to be had, but those will come in time.

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Well it looks like Zyreen found her go-to mount. got my fel drake last week. ^.^ next up, corrupted and blazing hippogryphs. They taunt we so with their cheap, 80k price tag as i wait for my stuff to sell. ;_; this guy was pretty cool though. i liked the holes in his wings and the symbol on his head. :3 i think he has already gotten attached to my little hunter alt.

Speaking of hunter alts and dragons, it would seem that DS FINALY (ohthankgod!) decided to show me a little love. 12-B dropped for my little level 90 after somewhere between kill number 145-150. last time it dropped a friend who had lost his old acc wanted to roll on it to start up his own collection again. I told him he could. He won it... then quit two weeks later >_> so this one has been a long time coming. Now if i could just get the blazing drake- i could save hours of run time each week! I dream of the day i can put DS behind me. :lol:

and then last of all... there is this guy. Simmons the...greater? Master Simmons? SimmosMaximus? *ahem* anyway, last night i just got in the mood for some fishing so i decided to see how well the lunker drop rate had improved. going from 2 to 100 was still not a fun trip but having a bigger version of my water strider is pretty sweet. So tonight i got my last coin and bought this lovely little monster. I really love this one! ^.^ (now to see if i feel up to getting a shark so i can name it Larry...)

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

80k??? *_* Oh I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat! I think the Fel Drake is the only remaining TCG mount I want, but I'm not keen enough to spend near 200k for one on my realm.

Congrats on all the mounts Sylvia! I still have to grind out that Anglers rep but ugh, no motivation. :lol:
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Um... well. this was a rather unexpected surprise. after my last post i logged out for the night. I got a *little* too wrapped up in a book...which led to me taking my shower later than usual, so while i was waiting for my hair to dry out so i could go to bed I decided to burn through some of my leftover bait.

on my third carp...
um...just...WOW! I did NOT see that coming! I was expecting this to take hundreds of tries over many weeks of on again off again sessions. now i have both the turtle mounts! help! my jaw has fallen to the floor and can't get up!
ok. enough crazy for one night. I literally had to check to make sure I was not dreaming like i was the *first* time i *thought* i found voidtalon. :lol: I will believe it when i wake up tomorrow and see that everything is still there.

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Wow congratz hun!! :):)

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Grats on the nice mounts everyone!! <3

Here are my two newest mounts!~

(Reposted) :T

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."