"Where are you, rare mounts?" Magic Luck Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
WingedCaduceus
Realm: Borean Tundra

Re: "Where are you, rare mounts?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by WingedCaduceus »

On this, Raid Reset Tuesday, I humbly ask this magic thread to bestow upon me the following:

Flametalon of Alysrazor
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor
Life Binder's Handmaiden
Experiment 12-B

I am tired of running these two raids over and over. Oh, and maybe Drake of the South Wind, as well if you are feeling overly generous. So close to the felfire hawk, I can taste it.
Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Dear Fiery Warhorse ,

I don't know why you've been evading me and every single one of my alts for about 4 years now. I don't know if you think it's because I'm a terrible mount owner or you're too nervous to expel your reins from Attumen's body. But don't you want this bloodshed to stop? How many more deaths must poor Midnight suffer? And truly, how nice is Karazan that you'd actually want to stay there? I mean, It's a decent sized castle and all but dude, everyone's dead. Including Midnight. Who is basically you. And if you're waiting for me to kill everything in Karazhan so you can inherit it believe me when I say ghosts play havoc with property value. You won't sell it. You won't enjoy living alone. I can tell you this now. So please ... just come home. I promise I'll feed you carrots (or whatever vampire horses eat) and brush you (even though your skin is pretty much falling off let's be honest) everyday.

Sincerely,

Flyra the Extremely Disappointed.

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

Dear Elegon.

I know, I know, I've neglected farming you for a while. I just got a little tired of all the Mogu and the Trolls, it's not your fault! But, now I'm back at it, taking nine characters a week to try and get that elusive sparklenoodle... Would you please make me very very very happy and allow me to take one home this week?
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Rngesus decided to give me a bit of luck this week - got my friend the Flametalon, and scored the Blazing drake for myself. But he decided to tease me with an Infinite timereaver drop in my group as well which bummed me out a bit, so I guess we're even now?

Would love for the Zulian tiger to show up on the bmah one more time before Legion, and for Invincible or the Astral serpent to drop. Pretty please?

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Nimrod
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU - Ghostlands

Unread post by Nimrod »

I don't need any help with mounts right now, since I'm just casually farming MoP world bosses and invasion bag mounts.

What I *do* need is the Paper-Covered Rock from Sunsong Ranch farming... Ro-shambo is the last boss I need to do at the Brawler's Guild.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

It's been a long time since I was here but please please please Sha, Galleon, Oondasta, Nalak, Heroic Madness and especially you Rivendare please let me have your mounts. I've been farming you all for so long it's gotten annoying. Unbearable in your case Rivendare. I've heard horror stories of thousands of kills but even 400 is grating.

While I'm here, I'd love, love it if Poundfist and Silthide would spawn for me.

Please guys, I really would love to get the 300 mount achievement before Legion arrives and I need another 7.

*Rubs thread vigorously.*

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Hey magic luck thread. its been a while.
Listen, its been a long time since I started farming DS and Uld. I let my friends get the Blazing drake and Mim's head first all those long years ago and they have not dropped again since MoP. Blazing drake is the last thing i need for awake the drakes and then i can escape that godforsaken raid. So... can i pretty please get that mount? Mim's head would also be lovely too, although the raid is not as taxing on my sanity as DS has been. Anyway, thanks.

*rubs thread for good luck.*

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Well, since the last time I posted here I got both Invincible and ZG tiger - granted tiger was after Legion not before.

But maybe it's time to complain some more. Please let the ZG raptor finally show; I've waited more than long enough.... checking every night religiously for over a year.

I'd also kill for a paragon mount - specifically the valarjar one. :( SO many caches and not a single one.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Hey, Sha. When you give me the cloud wiggler, the beatings stop.

Also, a paragon mount would be rad. I've farmed enough rep that I should practically have a fan club
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Please Valarjar Dragon... Come home. Ive saved your people how many times now? Show a little love!

You too, Sha of Anger. After waiting this long I'm pretty sure I'm the new Sha of Anger anyways.

Edit: The thread magic strikes again. Valarjar stormwing came home!
Last edited by Rikaku on Sun May 07, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

* vigorously rubs the thread *

At this point, honestly, I'm not picky. Anything would be nice! I would never say no to Horridon, would gladly welcome World Boss mounts home, take Paragon mounts for a ride and will even pledge to do couple thousand more Timewalking for that dragon.

* rubs some more, with feeling *
Nessixo
Realm: Stormrage EU

Unread post by Nessixo »

I myself am asking for invincible as I run ICC for my OH, I pray that the RNGods will be good to me like they were when I found Gon for him :D (I'm so greedy at this point I know, but it's not for myself ;) )
Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

I too would quite enjoy the Heavenly Onyx Serpent. It's been my calling since MoP came out and I'm really hoping to get it <3
Horridon mount wouldn't be too bad either. Gotta have my dinos!!!
And if I ever get around to it I'd love the Wild Dreamrunner.

*rubs a bit* thanks thread ^.^
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Heeeey Ji-kun, mind throwing me a bone? You're the last thing keeping me from leveling my troll, and my absolute dream mount. Please, it's been so long!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

Please Aeonaxx come be my friend, I've been trying to get you to be my friend for an entire month... I'm tired, defeated, and unhappy, I just want you to be my friend please. :hug:
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Novikova

Dear Elegon,

I request one (1) Star Noodle.

Thank you!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Dear Slabhide,

I know that I've killed you a lot, and I've taken lots of loot from you, but if you'd join me on my adventures, then I promise that I'll be the best companion. I know I can't fly in Draenor yet, but I will be able to soon, and I can show you the skies of Azeroth in all their glory until then. You're easily one of my favourite, if not my favourite, mounts in game, and I've been trying since Pandaria. I would be the happiest girl in the world if you decided to join me.

Yours truly, a very desperate hunter
Khoovi
Realm: Moon Guard - US

Unread post by Khoovi »

Turns round three times flicking her tail, trips … *oooh* … falls over, gets up, dusting herself off and whistles into the wind loudly ..

“Dear deity of fluke and random chances, I was so glad to receive my Onyxian drake after ooh two years of running into that dark cave, but may I ask …

“Please pwetty please can this dizzy draenei have her flouncy white unicorn to bounce around on this week .. I am so tired of opening box after box after box … etc”

“.. and dear Mister Venomtail Skyfin … please just spawn will you … maybe share your google calendar with me so I can have a clue and we can make a date !”

hugs & kisses xoxoxo

Khoo
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Dear lucky thread - I am really really sick of doing dragon soul so please please give me my experiment 12B and Handmaiden mount! Even just the handmaiden so I don't have to do spine anymore would be nice...after how many years I think thats reasonable yes? Please and thank you!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Novikova

Please let me see the void talon and/or Aeonaxx. I freaking love purple things.