Greetings!

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ayani
Realm: Lightbringer

Greetings!

Unread post by Ayani »

Hello,

I was tipped off by one of your members that the webmistress here also runs warcraft mounts. If this is true could someone please let her know that there is currently no way to save the mount collection for an individual character. If not, just say so and I will happily delete my post and stop bothering you nice folks.

Thank you.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Greetings!

Unread post by Vephriel »

Yes, Mania does run Warcraft Mounts as well.

That's odd though, you can definitely save your collection if you sign up for an account. I'm looking at mine right now. Could you go into more detail about what problem you're encountering?
Ayani

Unread post by Ayani »

Vephriel wrote:Yes, Mania does run Warcraft Mounts as well.

That's odd though, you can definitely save your collection if you sign up for an account. I'm looking at mine right now. Could you go into more detail about what problem you're encountering?

I created my account, went in and started adding what mounts I owned, there's no save button, update or anything so as soon as I leave I need to start all over again, very irritating after the third time trying ^_^;;

Edit: Perhaps I am looking in the wrong spot? I have the page up, where is the save/update button located?
Ayani

Unread post by Ayani »

Well never mind it all, apparently no scrip was blocking the saving mechanic on the drop down menu's it seems to work now that I allowed all the page -_-, my apologizes.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Ayani, I'm sorry you had that problem. I hadn't thought about script blockers blocking the saving script.

Hmm ... I'll need to add a warning about that at least, and possibly see about an alternative with a save button.

Thanks for letting me know about this!
Ayani

Unread post by Ayani »

Ah, its really no trouble, I should have thought about that first with the no script. But with all the hacking going on lately, and its been Very bad, I have been extra careful.

Are you also the owner of warcraftpets?
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Nope! That's Breanni. Warcraft Mounts was strongly inspired by Warcraft Pets, though -- I've loved Warcraft Pets for a long time and when I decided that I needed a site for mounts, it was a natural model.

My sites right now:
- Petopia (hunter pets)
- Warcraft Mounts
- WoW Tabards
- Mania's Arcania (my blog)
Ayani

Unread post by Ayani »

Ah very nice! Sorry for assuming you ran wcpets as well xD I just saw your post having the launch of websites thing then your links below that. :) I will have to go check out your tabard site now, although I have destroyed bought with gold tabards, still got a ton of the rare/pain to get ones.

Thanks again, and your sites totally cool for us collectors!