Auri and Aeo, the hunt and the baby Aeorath!

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Auri
Realm: Ravenholdt EU

Auri and Aeo, the hunt and the baby Aeorath!

Unread post by Auri »

Hello all *waves like a moron*

So I've not been around WoW all that long, maybe 4 months or so now but i've been coming here regularly for help with expanding my pet/mount repertoire and to read all your stories :D

So now I find myself parked in a very empty Deepholm for the 5th day running, slowly loosing my marbles and I figured it would be a good time to joined up here and come say hi to everyone and say now, now I really feel your pain. Started camping him a few weeks ago, all bright eyed and enthusiastic. Of course, my boyfriend wonders what I'm up to, so I tell him and he agreed, such a beautiful mount!

2 days later he found and downed Aeonaxx half an hour after I left for bed and he decided he would go and check it out on a whim. After that I gave up all hope for a little while and went on my druid to hunt for the vial of the sands recipe. Found that after 4 days, yay! But I can't afford to make it yet and it's just not the purple shiny of the phosphorescent!

Well with that little boost, i'm back at my post with 12 hour camps a day most of the time. Not a sight of anything though so far and it's getting depressing!

Anyone care to wish me luck? *looks at you all with big, dopey, puppy dog eyes* ;)
Last edited by Auri on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Re: Auri and the hunt for Aeo

Unread post by meepitco »

Welcome to the forums Auri, and good luck on your camp. I will make sure to "stalk" this post c:

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Auri

Unread post by Auri »

Thanks for the welcome ^_^

Still no sign of anything. What's that? Pro Plus? Don't mind if I do!
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

I'll wish you luck!! Don't give up, he'll appear when you least expect it!
Auri

Unread post by Auri »

5.40am no sign of anything. Tiredness has kicked my backside now. Will try again tomorrow

*sad face*
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

oo nice! I camped Aeonaxx to!. You can go and take alook at my Journal if you want tips and all xD ^^ And Welcome to the Forums! And Good luck on Ur Aeonaxx hunt!!

Signature Made By Senenith

Auri

Unread post by Auri »

Thanks <3 <3

Read your journal, had a few mean old pvp'ers hang around attacking me too, but luckily the boyf comes and scares them off most of the time ^_^ They do suck though, I mean seriously, if camping wasn't stressful enough as it is!

Been at it all day again today though and once again, no sight of anything. A friend did tell me that a guy was on trade last night whining about someone getting Aeo before him. Think he might have just seen the mister's though and got the wrong idea.

Hoping it spawns tonight since I can't do much during the day tomorrow =/
Auri

Unread post by Auri »

Okay Aeonaxx, I'm tired and have had a really bad day so I think you should spawn for me tonight. You know you'd make me the happiest girl on Ravenholdt and my guild would oh-so like to have me back.
Pleeeeeeeeease? *begs*
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

hehe i know that feeling hun! :D:D

Signature Made By Senenith

Auri

Unread post by Auri »

Not what I like to see, but oh well. Spawn Aeonaxx! And spawn near me! I'll give you the bestest home out of all those people and I promise to ride you all the time!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_011912_190143.jpg
WoWScrnShot_011912_190143.jpg (192.73 KiB) Viewed 3045 times
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Oohh welcome to the forums! And good luck on your Aeonaxx camp, I'll be keeping an eye on this and sending you good vibes! :3

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Auri

Unread post by Auri »

Sooo 2:30am and still not a peep from anything. Why must you be such a tease, Naxxy? I even killed a goblin as a sacrificial offering so please won't you just come out? You don't even have to worry about anyone else, cause it's just me on my lonesome now. It's been a long week so let's end it with a bang, hmm? <3
ShootsAlot
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sargeras

Unread post by ShootsAlot »

Good luck mon you'll need it XD
What did the buffalo say when his son left? Simple: Bison
Auri

Unread post by Auri »

:shock: *Rubs the luck charm*

So officially into week 2 of camping. Have a good feeling about today. Come on Aeonaxx, let's do this before the weekend! <3
Auri

Unread post by Auri »

8 hours on and that good feeling hasn't justified itself. Still nothing, nothing at all. I'd at least hope to see a blood seeker by now so I could have a few hours off, but no. This is driving me insane already, to the point where his flying stoney butt haunts me in my dreams and I'm constantly worrying it ill spawn while I'm sleeping or something.

Ahh the crazy things we do for our collections. But you'll be worth it Aeo <3
Auri

Unread post by Auri »

So I've decided I do not like weekends. 8 other people are camping tonight, and that's alliance only. There's mean a mean old DK come hover right on top of me, but luckily a guildy and an alliance friend came and chased him away with lots of slow falled pot shots.

Got a really bad feeling now though, like he's going to spawn soon and someone else is going to get him =/ Hopefully not that DK who's now moved along a litte bit.

Anyway, whining rant over for now.
Auri

Unread post by Auri »

So today within the space of a couple of hours i've come across and killed Terborus and Golgarok, and found Jade fang up - didn't kill her though, called a hunter friend in instead so he could tame her =3

Now if only this little luck streak will continue and Aeonaxx shows his pretty, stoney head. One can only hope!
Auri

Unread post by Auri »

Dear Aeonaxx, I'm aware I wanted you to spawn really badly, but can you try and hold off until, I don't know, Monday morning, please? 11 others here camping and raging at me for being in the same spot i've been in for days. And despite what a few of them say, they have not been waiting for you 24/7 for the last week.

Weekends...gotta love 'em.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Weekends are, frankly, the worst time to be camping anything. Everyone's off work and all the little kiddies are off school, giving them time to do whatever they like. So some of them will linger for a few hours before getting bored and leaving, but sadly something could spawn within that time and they could grab whatever it is they're looking for... :/ It's unfair but it's the way this silly game works, sadly.

I would know, I've spent around two weeks (Now on a break.) of camping for the TLPD and weekends are horrible - loads more campers show up every few hours, stackers, everyone. It sucks.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Auri

Unread post by Auri »

Approaching the end of week 2 now and still no sign of Aeonaxx. I've considered leaving my camping spot at 47, 53 to go sit on a spawn point, just for a chance of seeing the mythical troll bat, but then I'd be worried about not being able to see the other points.

On the plus side, b/f has agreed to keep watch while I sleep (works shifts, so he's up at weird times) which is nice.

Is this a bad place to camp, though? I mean, it's in the middle of SW1, SW2 and SE1. There's not too much traffic that goes in and out of the zone and from what I've witnessed, when someone else is camping, they tend to go to the northern spawn points.