Finally! A use for Stone Keepers' Shards

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
klipklop

Finally! A use for Stone Keepers' Shards

Unread post by klipklop »

Hi all,

Now that WoW has done away with the PVP Marks of Honour system for buying the PvP mounts, you can cash your Stone Keepers' Shards for reputation (30 shards = 2000 rep) and then use this rep to buy your PvP mounts (50000 honour / mount.) If you're like me and you have thousands of shards that you can't do anything with, then this is a pretty good way to use them up.

klipklop
Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Re: Finally! A use for Stone Keepers' Shards

Unread post by Daranara »

...o.o

Oh man, I didn't know this! Time to go raid Wintergrasp with my druid to get pvp mounts for my hunter~<3

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

klipklop wrote:Hi all,

Now that WoW has done away with the PVP Marks of Honour system for buying the PvP mounts, you can cash your Stone Keepers' Shards for reputation (30 shards = 2000 rep) and then use this rep to buy your PvP mounts (50000 honour / mount.) If you're like me and you have thousands of shards that you can't do anything with, then this is a pretty good way to use them up.

klipklop
You have been able to do this long before they got rid of the pvp marks of honor. The only change now is you can get those pvp mounts with them. Other then that you could buy epic gems with them if u converted enough shards into honor.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

I didn't realize that! Very cool. ;)