After 1,285,784,643 days...

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Velen, Nessingwary

After 1,285,784,643 days...

Unread post by FuzzyDolly »

the White Polar Bear mount finally dropped! Ok, so it wasn't that many days, but it sure felt like it. Been doing the Brunnhildar daily for months trying to get that mount. Now I don't have to ride around on an elephant anymore! :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Zukiji
Realm: Agamaggan EU

Re: After 1,285,784,643 days...

Unread post by Zukiji »

Woot! Gratz :) A friend of mine has also been doing them quest for months and months and months all to no avail, same with me and the Green Proto Drake, but eventually persistence pays off :D

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Yay! Grats! It also took my druid a few months to finally get her white polar bear, but now she rides it wherever she goes. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

How did you get WoW 3,522,697.652 years ago? (If my calculations are correct). But anyway, congratulations on your bear.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I have been extremely lucky for this mount. it only took me 2 weeks to get.. and as for the green proto drake. Got it on the first egg. Have had it show up 2 more times. but the mini pet proto drake eludes me still.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Scowt
Realm: Wildhammer

Unread post by Scowt »

Congratulations! I haven't started trying for it yet because it seems that when I actually WANT something it takes forever to get it... yet I get all sorts of things that I didn't know existed ;)
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Grats! Took me a while to get, I got so tired of seeing salted yeti cheese. Bleecchh!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ungoro wrote:How did you get WoW 3,522,697.652 years ago? (If my calculations are correct). But anyway, congratulations on your bear.
You seem to have forgotten that every fourth year has an additional day.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ungoro wrote:How did you get WoW 3,522,697.652 years ago? (If my calculations are correct). But anyway, congratulations on your bear.
Used a little known calendar. It works on the theory created in the movie "The Jerk."

Navin R. Johnson: "I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it. "

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Foru21dr wrote:I have been extremely lucky for this mount. it only took me 2 weeks to get.. and as for the green proto drake. Got it on the first egg. Have had it show up 2 more times. but the mini pet proto drake eludes me still.
It's comments like this that make me want to throw myself off of Dalaran. I've been trying to get a green proto-drake on two characters now, and all I get are tickbirds and goo. No proto-whelp, no proto-drake. /sigh

And guess what? My egg is going to hatch tonight and I predict.......Aged Yolk! I'll post the results when I get home. :cry:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

What is this green egg you guys are talking about and how do i try and get one?

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

The Mysterious Egg is an item you can purchase from the Oracles faction in Sholazar Basin. You have to become Revered with them (by doing a quest chain and then dailies to gain reputation) in order to buy one. You can buy them once a week and they hatch in 7 days. There's a small chance of it hatching into a Green Proto Drake mount. Other things you get are minipets and then junk like aged yolks.
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

I've been doing the polar bear mount quest for my hunter for months! When a friend asked my what I was doing every day, I told him and he said, he never knew you could get a mount of that quest, went and got the damned bear mount in his first try.
This sure was gods way to tell me, I won't see that mount ever drop for me, so i stopped doing the quest.

My warrior already is known as the "birdman" because of all the bird-pets he got out of the eggs.
Will I ever get my proto drake mount for my Tauren Warrior?
Probably not.

Damn you, Blizzard! Damn you!
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I got my Green proto-drake after a few some months with on and off questing. It just takes a little time, that's all.

The stupid polar bear, on the other hand... :[

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Mini pet? I am a mini pet fanatic. Trying for the oozling right now. I have 58 mini pets. Some day, I will have them all!