Turtle

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Re: Turtle

Unread post by Skyshot »

I managed to fish mine up from a Dragonfin Angelfish school at Lake Indu'le in Dragonblight. I was there for cooking mats and ended up getting a turtle for my efforts. You should see about trying to fish it up there. The schools seem to respawn decently fast. By the time you go full circle fishing from schools around the lake, the first one should be very close to respawn. If all else fails, the angelfish normally sell very nicely on the AH. On my server they can go for 50-95 gold per stack of 20. =)

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Slickrock »

The other option is to fish in Howling Fiord where the Herring come from, as it gives you a chance to catch the rare Herring for the fishing achievement. If you are NOT going for that achievement, or already have it, then probably fish in pools that net the most money (Dragonfin or Salmon, probably).
Account has been closed at user's request.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

A good, and not so known about place is the Frozen Sea! There will always be at least two chools on your minimap tracking, and it's surprisingly easy to get between the spots, even without mounting up.
http://www.elsanglin.com/fish/the_frozen_sea.html

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Velen, Nessingwary

Unread post by FuzzyDolly »

Well another 200 salmon today and still no mount. Tomorrow I'll try the Herring place since I don't have that other achievement.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us