A guild with the thundering jade serpent (and hatchling!)

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Looking for some assistance with the thundering jade ser

Unread post by Vephriel »

Not that I need another alt project to work on, :lol: but I might take a peek at this guild as well.

(Started a little human hunter named Victorya, I'll see about getting her in the guild whenever someone's available)
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

if you toss me your b.tag I can send you a message when someone finds a guildy that can invite you.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

You know, this is something I really shouldn't pass up. I think I might make a little character there and check it out!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Just remember to send your BoAs. Character name-realm when sending it :mrgreen:

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

just to add a tiny bit to Rawr's post:
(character-realm)... important detail. it's your toon's name, a dash/hyphen, then the realm name.

it took me a while to figure it out.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

NO SPACES!!! Must remember :lol: :mrgreen:

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

ahhh more members inc!? I wish one of us could get promoted so we could just invite everyone. I guess the Gm has been gone for a while. Anyways, send me a b.tag invite and I will keep an eye out for someone who can get you in. Keep in mind that while it will be daytime for most of us when we play, it will be in the late AMs for the server so you have a better chance finding someone to invite you during the evening hours.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I supposed I could use a little side project as well. :D Wouldn't mind an invite whenever someone is available. I created a worgen over there named Faileas. (My real ID, if needed, is in my signature).

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

an officer that can send invites is on. make your move petopians!

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Sylvia w/ Wains connection basically is set to take over and create a new Petopian - Thundering Jade Serpent mount club guild.

:)

Fun stuff -
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow it's awesome to see how far this has gone :) Well done to everyone who's managed to get others in :) I rarely ever see an officer on at my times (let alone other Petopians!)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

haha yes well done guys!! If you see Xaoshi the monk pop on thats me ;)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Haha wow, people. XD man, I might have to get in on this too as long as no one minds the rampaging tide of lowbies all wanting to join in just for mount and pet.

Just for my own info though; do you have to HAVE serpent riding to buy the mount or can you buy it even if you can't ride it? (Mind you, just trying to get that much gold on a lowbie is going to be the challenge...)

Also, I had to turn guild invites off because I kept getting spammed with them... what's the guild even called? I've been over the thread a few times and didn't see...)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Nachtwulf wrote:Just for my own info though; do you have to HAVE serpent riding to buy the mount or can you buy it even if you can't ride it?
I believe you need only be exalted with the guild to buy it (I can't be 100% sure, when I did my grind for one I used a toon that already in the mid-40s and was well into 60s by the time they hit exalted). You have to be 85 to learn it. You have to be 90 and have Cloud Serpent Riding to actually mount it.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Well, I have a character over there, I just need to know who I should bother. If someone wants my btag I'll PM it to them.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

You do need the epic flying to learn it btw (my panda was pretty poor) but you dont need the rep until you actually want to ride it.

Shadowlands

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

so the requirements for the mount, as read from its info tab in the rewards section, says this:
Need exalted with the guild.
280% flying (didn't say anything about cloud serpent flying)
lvl 85
3k gold. (didn't check for discounts)

the guild name is Destruction
the only person i ever see on that can send invites is a 90 hunter named Leorina (?) I will double check once i finish raiding. :P

as of right now I seem to be the one handling most battle tag alerts. the guild is friendly and doesn't seem to mind all the new lowbies. So if you want in, b.tag me since I am one of the most consistent late night players.

IF YOU ARE/PLAN ON BEING MY B.TAG FRIEND- SEND ME A MESSAGE TELLING ME WHO YOU ARE! I have a lot of oq/open raid friends coming and going at random so if you don't tell me who you are so i can set a note then you will be removed by mistake. so even if you are my friend and still looking for an invite, please double check.

this realm is under the ocean tab, not the us one. so when its mid afternoon on most of our servers its in the early AMs for aman'thul. this means some of you may need to stay up a little late to catch someone online.

if you missed it, my b.tag is Kyro#1916

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

This guild's name is Destruction.

Sorry, I'm not usually much help in getting people invited as I'm on playing during Aussie hours while you guys are all asleep. I rarely see anyone on but keep an eye out for Wain or Auhem (both Alliance) or Mhu or Waijin (both Horde).

Unfortunately I can't invite anyone either. The officers who can only show up rarely when I'm on, though Sylvia seems to have had awesome luck finding them. And one called Leorina seems to have been really helpful in inviting people with no questions asked.

You can also just use your Who list and adjust it to show guild name and look for anyone on and then ask. At least that'll increase your chances of getting on sooner.

Don't feel bad about "using" them to just get the mount. The guild only has a few original members left and they only appear rarely. It seems they were once a top raiding guild but their members just abandoned ship at some point. Rather sad. It's great that people can make use of what remains :)

As for the cost. When creating a toon on another server I've found the best way of getting them some money was via minipets. If you have any extras you can sell on the AH you can make ok money fairly easily. At least enough for the mount. Or you could always buy some on your main server, then crate and sell them on Aman'thul :) Anyway, that's the easiest way I find to transfer commodities between servers, currently.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Wain wrote: As for the cost. When creating a toon on another server I've found the best way of getting them some money was via minipets. If you have any extras you can sell on the AH you can make ok money fairly easily. At least enough for the mount. Or you could always buy some on your main server, then crate and sell them on Aman'thul :) Anyway, that's the easiest way I find to transfer commodities between servers, currently.
Wow thats a really awesome tip! :) I did think of it later since I have alts freakin everywhere now but yeah my only issue is gold between servers now that most useful items are BOA.

Shadowlands

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

ah yes good point! you can make great money with pets. Also I have found skinning to work out well for most lvls and mining becomes pretty sweet around outlands lvl.

Also if it has not already been said, you can xfer account bound items by doing playername-aman'thul.

Im lvl 83 at the moment and have enough gold for the mount and all the flying i needed. even without proffs you should gain quite a big just through lvling and vendoring quest items.

EDIT: just got both the mount and the pet in anticipation for lvl 85. with discounts the pet cost 270 and the mount 2,700 :)

DOULE EDIT: hit 85. I learned the mount but as it turns out you do in fact need cloud serpent flying to mount up. my other 90s can ride it just fine, but my 85 alt is still missing the flying needed.

this means I will not be on that server quite as much. Although I plan on hitting 90 and making this an favored alt of mine, I need to start farming my bloody coins now >.< yuck.