Draenor Raredrop Mounts Infothread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Re: Draenor Raredrop Mounts Infothread

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I've gotten two so far, Garn and the Riverbeast. For Garn, I made a group myself and allowed free greed rolls. The same guy won the first two and I won the third one with a group of 23. For the riverbeast I camped for at least 8 hours and nearly gave up a couple of times. It finally spawned 25 minutes before it's max timer of 28 hours. They did a really good job of making sure everyone that wanted it got there for the kill.

I was in another long camp for Naxx and right when it spawned somebody disbanded the group so I guess only the ones actually on the Proudmoore server got it. Now I know not to join a Proudmoore group. I was in a camp for Poundfist and it spawned on my server, but in a different phase and nobody in my group ever even saw it. There are never any groups listed for the others. I keep looking for Pathrunner groups and there never are any. I've just about had it with the camping.

On a brighter note, I just got the Elekk and Wolf mounts from my Stable today and I already have the Armored Frostboar.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I never thought to look in the group finder thing. That's an excellent suggestion - thanks guys! Honestly, that's probably the only way I'm going to get a mount, because I don't think I have the patience to camp anymore. I'm either going to stumble across it and get it, or not get it at all. :lol: It's a shame too, because they all look so nice. Just don't have it in me anymore. Or, maybe once this semester's done.....

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

bleh ive noticed my server dosent look for the mount rares as much as you think they would. i havent gotten any even poundfist, any one on us horde or eu alliance could help me with some? >.<
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Unread post by Arisia »

Hey there..

Apparently I seem to be the only horde on MoonGuard who is hunting for Pathrunner, and with no way to nicely ask the Alliance wandering about (or the ones who seem hell bent on trying to get me to flag so they can kell me ::eyeroll::) the one darn thing I want to kill is turning impossible... and this is even after parking myself for two days, racing abuot, hoping to see him...

So, is there an add on ANYWHERE that will let me race about like a goon from spawn to spawn, setting aside an entire day and hope I find the silly thing? And yes, I've asked in general and been a complete goof about bowing, waving and being nice to any alliance I see, often to be followed for the aforementioned them hoping they can kill me... ::grin::

Thanks!
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Divixon »

im on the 155 hour mark for poundfist.. ive spent a whole month spending wither 10-20 or more hours a day per reset.. waiting now on the 71hour on zul'jin server.. hoping to god he will spawn so i can relax for once =/

im still missing pathrunner,luk,pound.

i got:
bull
piggy
hippo
wolf
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Divixon »

not sure if this is the right place to post it:
but me and 40 other people have camped pound for 88ish-90 hours for him on friday Garrosh server 12:10pm < *sat for me but fri for usa* we just killed him

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_050915_122156.jpg
WoWScrnShot_050915_122156.jpg (522.46 KiB) Viewed 13715 times