Garrison Stables Mount Guide

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Garrison Stables Mount Guide

Unread post by Wain »

I've noticed that even though my shaman elementals will not attack the mob, the mob WILL focus and attack them till they crumble. It seems this is more likely to work if the elemental is the first thing to aggro the mob, i.e. sit just out of aggro range and summon it. This saves you quite a bit of damage to your mount. It may work for other (non-hunter) class pets too but I'm not sure. Worth trying, as it helps a lot!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

Going to add to this: if you have a friend with the level 3 stables, you can pick up both the Garn-Tooth Necklace and the Black Claw of Sethe from their Garrison, and killing a boss will count toward -both- achievements. The buff, however, appears to stack, at least visually.

Added in the mention of totems, Wain--was unaware of them, thanks. Most of the other stuff's still sneaked up in the guide already so haven't edited anything more than that, bar adding Lone Wolf (thanks for mentioning, had forgotten to stick that in there).
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

Update:

"Stables: Corrected an issue where players could complete The Stable Master achievement without owning a Level 3 Stable."

Hotfixed December 17th, 2014; will update OP.