A Good End to a Bad Day

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

A Good End to a Bad Day

Unread post by Varethyn »

I've been camping for Pathrunner on and off for the last few weeks, having had the luck of being around when Nakk the Thunderer and Luk'hok spawned (missing Luk'hok by a hair the first time due to massive fps issues). Of course it seemed all my luck had been used up (or given out in certain give-away threads) and the gorgeous talbuk was never seen. It didn't help that I'd chosen to solo-camp him with no other Hordies in Shadowmoon that I knew were looking for him.

Today was a really low day for me, being made to feel guilty, hated and unwanted in my own home among other, more trivial things that piled up on top of it all. I ended up suffering several emotional breakdowns throughout the day with no one to talk to. I'd decided to return to my camping with absolutely no support from my guild and very low expectations. I'd been camping for around 4 hours with no knowledge of any of Pathrunner's previous spawns so I was feeling downright shitty towards the end and about to give up. I'd just come back from the bathroom to clean my teeth and settled on one last check before turning in for the night, convinced he wouldn't be up. Lo and behold there was a skull icon moving around to the south of me (I was camping on the path between his two western-most spawns).

He's so pretty and suits Vare so well. Likely replacing his timber wolf as go-to ground mount for a while <3 I really needed this after today.

Also congrats to Garodna, a human death knight who stumbled across us at the same time /highfive.
If anyone's curious he spawned between midnight and 00:06 on Azjol-Nerub (EU) :D

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Re: A Good End to a Bad Day

Unread post by Snowbird »

Wow what an journey hun! Yeah i have had some hard times to. So doing camping or farming usually takes my mind off it for a little while atleast. :)

Signature Made By Senenith

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh gratz!! are you also on Azol-nerub Vare!! ?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Thank you both :hug:
Tårnfalk wrote:Uhh gratz!! are you also on Azol-nerub Vare!! ?
Teehee I am indeed :D

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I must come over and kill you one of these days :P im allience ;) :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig