Mount ideas

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Mount ideas

Unread post by Xota »

Two mockups for mounts I think would be neat additions.

Brewbock
Ever since Halfhill / Stormstout brewery, I thought there should be a new goat mount for Brewfest. If put on Coren, that'd be three mounts, which could lead to extra frustration. He should drop a token of some sort that would be redeemable for one of the three mounts at a Brewfest vendor.
I couldn't find a model with a bunch of sausages or pretzels, so I just gave it two kegs of beer. And a basket of apples, because you don't want your goat to get exhausted. For those unaware, "Bock" is a German pun, meaning "billy goat" and a kind of lager.

Gaba Yaba's Mortar and Pestle
Engineering, Tailoring, and now LW have profession exclusive mounts. This one's for alchemy. It's a flying mount based off the folklore of Baba Yaga, who flew around in a giant mortar and Pestle. For most character models, there's a 2H "Ready" and "Parry" animation that could be copied or aliased as a "row" animations and look somewhat like idle and rowing (clipping could be a problem with the Parries).
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Mount ideas

Unread post by Wain »

Oh my god, I love the mortar and pestle mount! I always loved the legends of Baba Yaga. Now if only leatherworking could make a hut with chicken legs. ;) Brilliant, anyway :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

we need more mechanical mounts, like a rocket booster raptor or something aswell.

love the mortar n pestle XD
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

YES Xota!! :D

a BrewBock would be an AWESOME addition! I think they really should try and add something a little interesting or additional to help get people into festive spirits in holidays. What a long strange trip was a great idea, but the addition of toys/mounts/pets, any or all are welcome.Maybe get the Brewbock wearing a brewfest beer cans! :lol:

and the Gaba Yaba's Mortar and Pestle, can't love that enough! :headbang:
Ziroth wrote:we need more mechanical mounts, like a rocket booster raptor or something as well.
omg, a JETPACK! Always always wanted an engineering jet pack!

Image Image

Something a little ulduar/steampunk in design, ermahgerd I'd take anything!

Attachments
ePcj3f9.jpg
ePcj3f9.jpg (140.55 KiB) Viewed 1350 times

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­