Moose Mount

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
PrimalTazza
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Moose Mount

Unread post by PrimalTazza »

Didn't know where to put this, didn't see anything similar, sooo...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742805911

I may make a copy post and put it in the Legion section, since the moose may go away with Legion, provided you guys say it's okay. The Outcasts guild (Horde) from Fenris is attempting to get their recently passed friend immortalized in WoW in NPC form. They're giving free moose runs, asking only that you make a post in one or two different areas to spread awareness and hopefully catch Blizzard's attention. I thought it was a nice thing for them to do, and I just got my moose from them.

I know a lot of people were worried they wouldn't get their moose for one reason or another, so here's an option for those people. They were a fantastic bunch and although there were a few wipes (due to a crash or some other issue, they know the fight), they kept going and got it done.

Only requirement is to make a post and sign up. No ilvl, ring or achievement requirements. Keep in mind they are also on Horde!

Art of my character Tazza by Isei! http://isei-silva.tumblr.com

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Moose Mount

Unread post by Wain »

Wow, that's beautifully done. A great way to turn a tragic loss into something very positive. Thanks for posting that link :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I've found a suitable tweet about it and re-tweeted it.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
WingedCaduceus
Realm: Borean Tundra

Unread post by WingedCaduceus »

I just ran with them yesterday in order to get my moose. They were really efficient and we got done in a heartbeat. They're selling t-shirts and they have a forward link so that you can donate to make-a-wish if you want to, but none of it is mandatory. This is a really good way to get your moose and help Outcasts garner some attention.