7.1 New mounts

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Tooth
Realm: Kel'Thuzad

7.1 New mounts

Unread post by Tooth »

Hi guys,

Me again back with another mount video... There has been 7 new mounts added for 7.1 ...
Here's the video if anyone of you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQCxyUv0d8

Sorry that I couldn't add the backgrounds & stuff like my last video as you all know WMV is down so I used WoWhead.

I'm really not a fan of 'Midnight' to be honest, I was hoping to see an HD model of the original Midnight model, so I was a little disappointed, but the new Stingray mount & Basilisk mount is absolutely killer thoughts on them guys?

Oh, and it seems that those bird raptors we got as hunter pets are now used as mounts as well.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: 7.1 New mounts

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I like the new Midnight because I was REALLY WANTING to see one of the Four-Horsemen new chargers available for players. They all look pretty smexy. I even like the old school Hawkstrider if only because that metal thing on the front of the one I got off Kael'thas wobbles up and down in a moderately upsetting way.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Still 0 unarmored Storm drakes and unicorns that should have been simple rep rewards from valarjar and dream weavers. :/

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

Is it just me or does the ivory hawkstrider look like the white one from magisters terrace?

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

It is, just without the armor. I'm wondering if it's a placeholder; hopefully we'll instead get an updated model especially since one is already used for the pvp mount.

Because otherwise it's really odd that they're giving us that of all things... An old model, and a color both factions has access to. I mean, the more mounts the merrier but can't help but think of all the things we could get instead lol.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

Also disappointed in the lack of unicorns, or others colors for moose (Highmountain reputation ? No ?), or unarmored stormdrakes.
Midnight make me happy, but I hope we will have a white skin too ! (My Ice DK need it.)
The ray is cute. I hope the manasaber can be used outside of Suramar too ?
FALCOSAURUS : THE RETURN
s1ncer1ty
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by s1ncer1ty »

My goofy blood elf is totally going to swim around on that stingray while singing like Mr. Ray from Finding Nemo. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... let's name the species, the species, the species, let's name the species of Vash'jiiiiiiiirrrr~~~"