Looking for Nightbane mount run

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Looking for Nightbane mount run

Unread post by Iowawolf »

With Kara out now for some time I am wondering if someone can please help me get the Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount from Nightbane on Alliance side since that is where my main is who has most my gold. She is item level 886 with two legendaries, the neck and pants for BM hunters also her Titanstrike has the second set of traits unlocked just needing to be filled in.

If anyone is able to please help reply here or add my battle tag Illidan1973#1992 I have read the loot rules in that in a group of five and four have mount the one who doesn't have said mount will receive the mount and that you have 8 minutes to get to Nightbane.

I would really like a chance to get this mount and don't know where else to ask for help.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Re: Looking for Nightbane mount run

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Thanks to a group of awesome players on Moon Guard I was able to get help not only getting the mount but they also helped me with getting attunement which I didn't know I even needed to get it is so nice knowing there are still players out there who will help others.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: Looking for Nightbane mount run

Unread post by Arthur »

Congratulations! I'm always happy to hear about nice, helpful people. I hope you enjoy your Nightbane mount<3

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."