Patch 7.2.5 mounts

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Patch 7.2.5 mounts

Unread post by Wain »

7.2.5 is a minor patch, but there are some new mounts! Most of them are PvP, since the new season begins at the same time.

See our summary here: http://warcraftmounts.com/legion725.php

- A lion and a scorpion are the two new Vicious mounts. This is the first time they haven't been based on racial mounts, because with the Pandaren turtles they've now completed those. Next season should bring two bears.

- A new colour of Courser brings the Prestigious mount rewards up to Prestige 17. And I'm still on Prestige 4. Ergh!

- The new Gladiator's Storm Dragon is a steel grey. I'll never earn one anyway, but I'm still hanging out to see if they implement the awesome mauve one.

- There's also an Abyss Worm coming, which is a green version of the Riddler's Mind Worm. But it's a boss drop from Tomb of Sargeras, so it won't be available for a few weeks yet. Has a date even been confirmed for the raid?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Re: Patch 7.2.5 mounts

Unread post by Rikaku »

Ohhh interesting! I want that courser so bad but I'm only at 4 too. XD

The ToS raid opens on June 20th. For any curious, this is the release schedule they announced.

Tuesday, Jun. 20 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties Open
Tuesday, Jun. 27 – Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1– Gates of Hell (Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjartan) Open
Tuesday, Jul. 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2– Wailing Halls (Mistress Sass’zine, Sisters of the Moon, Desolate Host) Opens
Tuesday, Jul. 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3– Chamber of the Avatar (Maiden of Vigilance, Avatar of Sargeras) Opens
Tuesday, Aug. 8 – Raid Finder Wing 4—Deceiver’s Fall (Kil’Jaeden) Opens

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Patch 7.2.5 mounts

Unread post by Wain »

Cool, thanks for those dates :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.