Argus mount rares - are they bugged?

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Argus mount rares - are they bugged?

Unread post by Vephriel »

So currently there's the two panthara rares we can access, Varga and Naroua, plus Blistermaw and Houndmaster Kerrax that all have a chance at dropping a mount. You can kill them each once a day for a chance, and I've been wanting to do that, but today I seem to be running into a problem, namely the mobs aren't showing up. ._.

Yesterday I saw the panthara rares multiple times, but today they've been curiously MIA, even after long waiting periods. Same with Blistermaw. Houndmaster is luckily the target of a WQ so he seems to be respawning normally (my best friend got his mount her first kill!), but I have a feeling these other ones are either bugged or maybe there's some weird sharding issues going on like with the feather and egg for the spirit beasts?

Has anyone else noticed this?

I don't know if it's all Argus rares or just the mount ones, because I haven't been going after the others specifically.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Argus mount rares - are they bugged?

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I killed Naroua twice today, once before the daily reset and once after. Both times he dropped an egg for me. Just now went to find Varga, and it doesn't seem to be in the cave, and talked to someone who's been farming the cave for leather and hasn't ever seen it.
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Unread post by Krauth »

They work the same way as the Rares from Broken Shore, they have a set timer to spawn in the day, so they have a chance to spawn but they won't remain there forever. I've noticed an 8 hours trend between rare swap and respawns.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh yes, I forgot to update this thread, but yeah after a couple days it seems to be agreed that they are on a rotation. :) Thanks though!