Blizz Con Mounts

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Blizz Con Mounts

Unread post by Wain »

Iowawolf wrote:Just curious how many buy this stuff and actually watch it I have seen these things while running around killing stuff and got me thinking that many buy this ticket just for two mounts which to me at least is a waste of money. Not trying to be disrespectful to those that buy them but do you even watch this Blizzcon?
Definitely! Not everything interests me, not even everything WoW-related, but there's a lot of good stuff. This year there's going to be a lot more content as they announced that they're broadcasting more stages. A lot of people (myself included) had been requesting this for years because a lot of really interesting presentations have taken place there (like, say, art panels, or server engineers talking about how they get it all to work and the problems that have come up). Sometimes I've only seen them because an attendee filmed it and put it up.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

cowmuflage wrote:Well I'd be down for another legion themed murloc
I want an Overwatch themed Murloc, maybe a Doomfist Murloc imho.
Loridon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Loridon »

Iowawolf wrote:Just curious how many buy this stuff and actually watch it I have seen these things while running around killing stuff and got me thinking that many buy this ticket just for two mounts which to me at least is a waste of money. Not trying to be disrespectful to those that buy them but do you even watch this Blizzcon?
Playing since vanilla but its my first time I pay for a virtual ticket. Would I buy it without those mounts? No!
I prefer to play the game instead of watching for hours. For blizzcon info I always go to mmo-champion. Its alot more time-ifficient. You can read all the info there to and fast. I don't see the added value to watch it. Yeah you know all the stuff faster. So what? It's not that you can do anything whit it. You have to wait like every1 else to play it ingame.
The main product here is the live stream, the mounts are bonus but for me the mounts are the main product and the live stream is bonus.
I don't play other game so I don't care about the other items.
I don't even know if I gonne watch the live stream for even 30min or so. Maybe for a item I care about. But I don't even know where the link is to watch it :roll:

In fact 2 day ago I got a mail from blizzard about the virtual ticket. I didn't even read it because normally I don't care to buy a ticket. Until yesterday some1 in de guild referred to the mounts. I already saw some mounts but I thought they were new rare argus mounts...

I know blizzard gonne think"loser we got you there to pay us 30 euro" But this time I don't care,I like the mounts. If it was another boar,talbuk,... I would not have bought the vitual ticket. And I don't collect anything in real live so I can effort it.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

I've been getting the virtual ticket for years. Part of that is for the pets, or in this case, the mount, but I do watch the streams as well. While not everything at Blizzcon interests me, there are things that do and it's neat to watch them. Heck, last year's was worth it just for being able to watch Weird Al. (though I'd rather they'd not had that lame Assange's brother junk goign on during Al's costume changes)