Looking for Violet Spellwing run

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Looking for Violet Spellwing run

Unread post by Iowawolf »

As someone who doesn't raid unless I can solo it I am wondering if someone nice enough who has Violet Spellwing on farm could please help me get this beautiful mount I have looked through premade groups and all seem to want AOTC which I don't have that or they want higher item levels when mine is 936 on my main hunter. There was supposed to be a Friendship bird like with the moose but haven't seen anything about it or if it is even around.

If you want payment I have over 5 million gold and can buy several battle pets as payment also this has to be Alliance cause this is my mains faction and thank you for any help.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Looking for Violet Spellwing run

Unread post by Wain »

I hope you find someone, but if you do find a "Friendship Bird" group please let me know and I'll tweet about it on WCM.

I'm just pugging Normal till my gs and experience is good enough for Heroic, and then I'll look for a pug for that. It's MUCH easier to get groups if you're ranged, so not bad for BM. On my shammy main, which is melee, it's really hard to find anyone - nobody wants to take melee at all.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.