Is Dune Scavenger not account wide?

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Is Dune Scavenger not account wide?

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Just right now was looking at the AH on Moon Guard and saw Dune Scavenger yet was way overpriced so I hopped on my Ravencrest alt where it was only 400,000 so I grabbed it thinking it was account wide little did I know it wasn't so instead of having a bad ass hyena mount to run around with on my main hunter it is stuck on my alt I am leveling.

Is this supposed to happen and we have to farm this mount on all our characters while others are account wide?
Aroim
Pet Finder

Re: Is Dune Scavenger not account wide?

Unread post by Aroim »

Iowawolf wrote:Just right now was looking at the AH on Moon Guard and saw Dune Scavenger yet was way overpriced so I hopped on my Ravencrest alt where it was only 400,000 so I grabbed it thinking it was account wide little did I know it wasn't so instead of having a bad ass hyena mount to run around with on my main hunter it is stuck on my alt I am leveling.

Is this supposed to happen and we have to farm this mount on all our characters while others are account wide?

i think it´s a bug, the Veinseeker is Account wide, this makes me cry :( the only mount i realy want and now it stucks on one of my twinks :(
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Aroim wrote:
Iowawolf wrote:Just right now was looking at the AH on Moon Guard and saw Dune Scavenger yet was way overpriced so I hopped on my Ravencrest alt where it was only 400,000 so I grabbed it thinking it was account wide little did I know it wasn't so instead of having a bad ass hyena mount to run around with on my main hunter it is stuck on my alt I am leveling.

i think it´s a bug, the Veinseeker is Account wide, this makes me cry :( the only mount i realy want and now it stucks on one of my twinks :(

Thank you for letting me know it could be a bug cause this actually is a really cool mount and i as well dont want it stuck on my alt.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Been fixed it is now showing as account wide.