[Spoiler] Raptors and Pheonix

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: [Spoiler] Raptors and Pheonix

Unread post by Ryno »

Vephriel wrote:MINIPET?! AHMG!!!!!!!! *clings to tiny skeleton raptor*
I see... I see how it is...

Repeatedly, for those not in the know, I offered a raptor skull with a string on it, so she could pull it along behind her...

But no, I see my hard work (I took a WHOLE freaking 12 minute afk TO MAKE IT) wasn't appreciated...

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

it would fit in with all the baby raptors i have. only need that bloody gundrak one and its not droping!
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Rhyela wrote:Exactly why I don't like them. Hippogryph skin on a hippogryph model is fine. Horse skin on a hippogryph model is not fine. It just looks weird to me.
Tbh I'm glad- because I get a flying horse.

End story.

At anyrate does it really matter if it stretches or skews a bit abnormally? I mean it's not like it's alive in the sense that our toons are, it's made of stars and light, the only solid matter on it, is the tackle n saddle. And Invincible is half rotten, so ofc his body parts are going to flip flop about like last weeks catch.

Sides, I heard people complaining BEFORE this that Invincible, and subsequently Sparklepony were just 'horses with badly tacked on wings'. You can't please all of the people all of the time, so even if they had done horse with wings, people would have just bitched it was that, horse with wings.

sides.

Tauren on flying pony.

Nuff said.

And yay another possible pet to farm <_>
Fael
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Fael »

Ehh that's just excuses for lazy animators. I agree that they just copied the animations for the hippogryph. The textures for Invincible are beautiful and the spectral horse is also impressive to look at, cheap animation doesn't suit them. In the way that they finally saw through to the promise of hippogryphs landing and running I hope they'll give the flying horses their own proper animations.