So who are you hunting?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Re: So who are you hunting?

Unread post by Kamalia »

Hm. Thanks, Tyuriwen. I'm not sure how long it's been sold out for, so I guess all I have to do is cross my fingers and hope it'll be in stock soon.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by kamoodle5 »

The one companion pet I have been hunting for a couple days that still eludes me is the Emerald whelpling. Even with the chances of the adolescents dropping the baby as of Patch 3.1, it's still very unlikely.

On the good side though, I have gained one level before their levels became gray to me, and I have been making tons of gold out of the leather I skin them out of. Nobody seems to want the small flame sacs for the spicy dish.
Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Dulanie »

An easy pet to get if your level 65+ is miniwing. He is a white and blue macaw you get from a quest in far south east terrokar forest. You get the quest from him actually lol. He is patroling just north of the giant spider at the edge of the crater and Skettis
We don't die. We multiply.
Cerah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Alterac Mtns, Maelstrom, Nesingwary, Silver Hand

Unread post by Cerah »

On my mini-pet collector toon, I have all the whelplings except the Emerald Whelpling. Luckily, she's a Mage so I can just teleport my troll butt over to Stonard anytime to go on a pet run. I'll get it eventually!

I really need the Ravasaur hatchling too; I have the rest of the Raptor hatchlings that drop from nests now. I've taken up doing the Vemonhide Ravasaur grind on another toon (my 3rd now), hoping that I'll come across the Ravasaur nest at some point while riding around Un'goro. No luck yet, but I got a lot of Un'goro Soil.

Visit Pop Seagull Publishing
Original Canadian Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror
Sleep is Temporary. Reading is Forever!

Redoxe
Realm: Tarren Mill

Unread post by Redoxe »

I've been killing pirates for a few days now hoping to get the lovely Hyacinth macaw, I'm at 9k/12k honoured rep with the steamwheedle cartel and still no bird (that &%"! BB guard always seems to kill a pirate when I walk past him... doesn't even loot the corpse! feels like my parrot drops everytime he kills a pirate) Although I did just find the schematic for the Parachute cloak which was great since I've already gathered the mats to level engineering to 400 once cataclysm gets released. Making a goblin hunter and I really look forward to have Aotona and Hyacinth macaw as my loyal companions ^^
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Protego »

I've been trying to get the Phoenix Hatchling for a long time now. No luck so far.
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!