Darkmoon Master Pet Trainer (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Darkmoon Master Pet Trainer (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Unread post by Quiv »

OK so I am not one prone to complaining, but this is making me want to break stuff.

First of all, after fighting the Legendary trainers in Pandaria, these "epic" pets are PFFFT. Ive been using them to level a sub 25 for the first few days.

Then all went to hell.

Either the pet battle will just end randomly for no reason...

Or Fezwick will go into some weird killing spree where he takes turn after turn after turn despite me not being stunned AND having the faster pet...

Or this bull!@#$ happens -_-

OK rant over, but seriously?
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Re: Darkmoon Master Pet Trainer (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Unread post by Bulletdance »

His fight has been a little messed up lately. I think they're having issues with it.

Even normally though the monkey cheats as well....shifty monkey. It often attacks twice in a row before your pets can even do anything. If he's giving you alot of trouble with his darkmoon carnie cheating here is how I bring him down easily.
Golddragon hatchling vs Eye, just smack him with the tail move
Any of the shale spdiers vs the tonk, use stonesmash and the bite move that grants u health back whenever its on cooldown
Eternal strider and the gold hatchling are usually still alive and I use them both to destroy that wretched monkey.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

As long as you can stay alive for 20 rounds, I would just bring a roach in for round one cast nuke and bring healy pets for the remanding 19 :headbang: go super roaches. :mrgreen:

EDIT: OMG that damn monkey cheats sooooo much.

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Yeah if the cheating monkey doesnt kill me, the pet battle will just end randomly with a "Cannot create pet battle" error.

This guy is pretty simple if these random bugs didn't occur.
Tsuki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Tsuki »

Fezwick is a filthy freaken cheater. I got down to him with two of my pets remaining, he used his stun, WHICH MISSED, and then, he contined to pound on me and I could do nothing. AND THEN I COULD NOT SEND MY NEXT, COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED PET OUT. I LOST. WITH A PET UN TOUCHED AND ALIVE.
The sooner he drops that eye, the sooner I can care less about him

~Signature made by Serenith~Image~Signature made by Serenith~

Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Oddly I never had buggy-problems with Fezwick... but this month's week of battles has seemed more trying than last month's.
My team is rare Fel Flame and Clockwork Gnome (with a dragon in between... I'm using an uncommon Emerald Proto Whelp at the moment though I may try my Dark Whelpling just for Tail Sweep). My setup is to make sure HonkyTonk is first just so I can have Fel Flame obliterate it, and then get some good hits in on the eyeball (since one of Fel Flame's attacks is Dragonkin) before I have to use the dragon to finish the eye and soak Fezwick's stun, at which point the gnome finishes him off with turrets and punches.

Last month I remember getting to a point where the Flame and Gnome could actually two-man the whole battle, but I must have gotten REALLY lucky. Now it seems that swapping in the gnome after my drake eats Fez's stun actually does me more harm than good, but if I keep the dragon in until it goes down, Fezwick usually can immediately stun the gnome upon entry (as in, the stun goes off cooldown) so I've had a lot of just-scraping-by encounters happening this week. Secret buff?

Oh, but the annoying thing was Honky Tonk. One of its attacks has a chance to stun. which it almost never does... except for the first time I battled it this week, where it got the stun off not once, but TWICE. Needless to say I quit that battle immediately and restarted it. No way, no how, buddy! *flips the table*
Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

It's not a bug or anything.
You're using an elemental pet. Elemental pets ignore weather - so the stun protection from arcane winds doesn't apply to you - so you get stunned.

I agree he's a pretty annoying fight, though :P

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Myrrmi wrote:It's not a bug or anything.
You're using an elemental pet. Elemental pets ignore weather - so the stun protection from arcane winds doesn't apply to you - so you get stunned.

I agree he's a pretty annoying fight, though :P
I had a friend point this out to me just a few moments ago as well. I... feel dumb lol

that being said, its still annoying with the kill mode monkey and random battle ending
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Tsuki wrote:Fezwick is a filthy freaken cheater. I got down to him with two of my pets remaining, he used his stun, WHICH MISSED, and then, he contined to pound on me and I could do nothing. AND THEN I COULD NOT SEND MY NEXT, COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED PET OUT. I LOST. WITH A PET UN TOUCHED AND ALIVE.
The sooner he drops that eye, the sooner I can care less about him
Yep this is exactly that weird kill mode he goes into. Its odd.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Neilaren wrote: No way, no how, buddy! *flips the table*
haha (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻