"Where are you, rare battle pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

"Where are you, rare battle pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by Falcon »

Since there's a thread like this for hunter pets and mounts, I searched and didn't see a thread like this for battle pets, so I made one. Applies to both the hard to find battle pets and the rare battle pet quality.

Come on, Random Battle Pet Rarity Gods, my poor worgen has been freezing her tootsies off in New Tinkertown for over a week now searching for a rare Fluxfire Feline! I'm really getting sick of Gnomeland and would like to leave soon. I don't have the right flawless battle-stone and the ones that aren't family specific are expensive. I plan on using her in battles and leveling her as my Mechanical Family pet, so is a rare quality Fluxfire Feline too much to ask for?
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: "Where are you, rare battle pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I would give you my battle stone for Mechanical pets if I could..
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: "Where are you, rare battle pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by Falcon »

Thanks, Adam, that means a lot, but I just now got one. o_o I still can't believe it. I honestly didn't think it would work.

Screenshots included, none of the actual capture, unfortunately. Even though I had my Terrible Turnip out front, I wanted to be careful.

WOOHOO!! NO MORE SNOW!
Attachments
Gotcha!.jpg
Gotcha!.jpg (190.83 KiB) Viewed 875 times
PetBattle.jpg
PetBattle.jpg (224.13 KiB) Viewed 875 times