Favourite combo

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Tsuki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Favourite combo

Unread post by Tsuki »

I'm sure everyone has a favourite combo by now.
Mine is on Toxic Wasteling, Acidic Goo, Corrosion, Absorbx2, and then rinse and repeat.
The two DoTs deal massive damage, and make them take more damage, while absorb can heal you for quite a lot of health (usually more than 250 hp if both corrosion and acidic goo are up*
Since Acidic goo lasts for 3 turns, and Corrosion lasts for 2, I put AG up first, so they both end at the same time, and absorb benefits for two turns for both of them.
So on the turns where you use absorb, you're dealing ~300-600 health damage, and healing yourself for about 250.

~Signature made by Serenith~Image~Signature made by Serenith~

Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Favourite combo

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

Mine is Desert Spider*: Brittle Webbing + Leech Life
Brittle Webbing deals dmg to the target when it deals dmg to my pet and doubles the healing done by Leech Life. This makes for a great dmg/heal combo that makes the spider a good allrounder. Eventhough it's obviously most powerful against Critters, the spider can often outlast its oponents in less favourable conditions, even against Flying pets.
Brittle Webbing lasts 3 rounds and Leech Life has a 1 round CD, so the rotation is: apply BW - LL - Strike - LL - re-apply BW - repeat.

* I think all Beast-type spiders have this combo, only Giant Bone Spider (which is Undead) has a different skill set.

Lok'tar ogar!

Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Equeon »

Kun-Lai Runt

Frost Shock -> Deep Freeze -> Takedown

Slows the enemy! Stun them! Then destroy them! Guaranteed destruction in 3 rounds.

Chuck

Rip -> Surge -> Devour

Sometimes Surge isn't even needed. Devour will 1 shot most critters and heal you for a massive amount.
Lampray
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Skullcrusher

Unread post by Lampray »

I like rip with blood in the water for the crocodiles. You can do some serious damage. I also like frost nova with ice lance for the water elementals. The root also prevents them from escaping.