Raiding with Leashes information (Dev interview)

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Raiding with Leashes information (Dev interview)

Unread post by Qraljar »

• o The Lurker Below was going to be a Patch 5.3 battle pet, but it didn't look good when scaled down.
  • o Pets dropping from old raid bosses worked well, as most people enjoyed collecting them.
  • o Wrath of the Lich King raid bosses would be next for pet drops after the second set of Burning Crusade raid bosses get pets. This isn't guaranteed though, as there aren't solid plans in place yet for when the second set of Burning Crusade raid bosses will get pets.

Glad to see Wrath of the Lich King raid pets are pretty much confirmed now. Most of us sort of guessed that, but confirmation is always good.

About the Lurker Below pet though.. for shame. That was one of the pets I really wanted to see, badly. I personally doubt it could've looked that bad if it was just downsized and put in a bubble, but I guess it's just the 'hydra' case again.

Your thoughts?
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Raiding with Leashes information (Dev interview)

Unread post by Lupis »

I adore the Raiding with Leashes achievements, so I'm glad there may be hope for even more of them! They really motivate me to go back to the old raids and meet bosses that I always tended to skip past, and I admit, I'm addicted to the little thrill I get each time I loot a corpse that might hold a pet. >.>

I'd LOVE a Lurker Below minipet, I hope they can figure something out with it!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!