Where to begin?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Where to begin?

Unread post by Hisae »

Hi fellow Petopians!

I have a question. I have decided to start working on my very first pet team and I wonder if I might need to change it up at all to be able to level quickly. I am using:

Thundering Serpent hatchling-Level 11
Crimson Whelping-Level 11
Terrible Turnip-Level 10

Could you pass on any knowledge to this new poke....pet trainer? Thank you again! :hug:
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Where to begin?

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

While dragons are very good, especially as "starter" pets, I would suggest getting 3rd pet for your team that's from a different family, to give you more range in moves. As you will encounter many beasts and critters out in the world, I would suggest a mechanical (strong against beast) or a beast (strong against critter). Other choices would be flying (strong against aquatic) or magic (strong against flying).

A few "newbie friendly" suggestions for each type:
Mech - darkmoon zeppelin, darkmoon tonk
Beast - some sort of spider, zandalari baby raptors
Flying - moth
Magic - lantern

For leveling purposes, of your two dragons I'd personally keep the crimson whelp, as the heals are useful for a member of a leveling team.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Where to begin?

Unread post by ashdawn »

Go to Karazan, outside there is eyeballs, they fight solo, catch those then go to dragonblight and catch some of the birds on the bones, then go to pandaria and get a waterstrider, now you have multiple level 20s, grats.