Help me catch the unborn val'kyr? <3

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Help me catch the unborn val'kyr? <3

Unread post by ashdawn »

I really need help with this, plz help CRZ me n stuff :) :hug:

my realID: ashdawn#1723

Feel free to add me if you arnt even gonna help me, i just like having more friends that i know on my friends list :)

also, how do i add it to npc scan?

EDIT! Kempera helped me get it, thank you sooo much :D
Last edited by ashdawn on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kempera
Realm: Skywall

Re: Help me catch the unborn val'kyr? <3

Unread post by Kempera »

The way I got mine was to create a level 1 on an RPPVE realm and run them from Stormwind to Borean Tundra via the boat to Northrend. Then someone with a two person mount invites the level 1 and carts them from spawn to spawn. Once they reach a spawn point, you drop the group to get back to the RPPVE server to check! The person with the two person mount then reinvites, rinse and repeat.

You'll be able to check two servers almost simultaneously, but the pet is more likely to be up on the RPPVE one. I died a few times, but it wasn't as horrible as you might think. My server and all of my friends' servers were too populated with the CRZ, which is why I went to the RPPVE.

To add to NPCscan, do this:

1. Open pet journal.
2. Click filter.
3. Uncheck Not Collected.
4. Clear your cache

I'll add you, and if I'm on with enough time, I can help! It can take an hour or so to hit all the spawns.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Help me catch the unborn val'kyr? <3

Unread post by ashdawn »

if you can be the guy with the 2 person mount that'd be awesome, i'd get you a pet of some kind somehow, maybe a horde only pet if you're alliance