EDIT: All found!

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

EDIT: All found!

Unread post by Vephriel »

I was having a lot of trouble with some of the rares and weather based pets, but thanks to some lovely people I only have one left to find!
Baby Ape (Jaguero Isle in the rain WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM THE STV WEATHER ARRGHGH;SFJ)

Anyways, if you happen to spot one on your server let me know and I would appreciate it if you could pull me over to grab them. :)
Last edited by Vephriel on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Looking for some of the weather-based pets

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I still need a rare Scourged Whelpling and any kind of Unborn Val'kyr, so I'll check out Storm Peaks when I'm in the area.
Valfreya
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind, Blackrock

Re: Looking for some of the weather-based pets

Unread post by Valfreya »

Ive gotten all of these pets on my server, if you guys want to battle tag me I can help you find them! Jules#1600 :)
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: EDIT: Looking for Baby Ape

Unread post by Vephriel »

It's raining on Jaguero Isle right now on my server, if anyone needs the Baby Ape let me know so I can bring you over. :)

On that note, just captured mine which means I have all the ones I needed from this thread originally! I am officially a Zookeeper! :D What a good day.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Re: EDIT: All found!

Unread post by Xota »

For scourged whelpling, I made a DK on a Latin American server. There's a flight to Dalaran when you show up in the starting northrend towns. And from Dalaran there's a flight to the tournament grounds in northern Icecrown. There's 1-2 spawn points you can reach without pulling mobs (which will destroy you at level 58 or whatever). You can't really farm for a rare using this method, so hold onto an upgrade stone for it.