Minipet idea

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Minipet idea

Unread post by Xota »

I'm going to resist listing all my minipet wishes because that would quickly get out of hand, so here's the top one, tell me what you think.

Grizzlemaw bee cub.
"Before their rite of passage into adulthood, Grizzlemaw cubs often tend to their tribe's beehives."
Humanoid, using the Northrend furbolg model, with at least two of the five possible skins, and at least two possible breeds.

There's already a lot of humanoid pets that do beast damage, so I'd think this one could skip those.
1: Punch: basic humanoid attack
2: Bash: stun
4: Swarm: Critter attack, instead of using running furbolgs, use yellow and black 'wasps'.
10: Super Sticky Goo/Honey: elemental damage + root. Uses a golden yellow missile instead of green.
15: Hibernate: three round heal.
20: Poke the Beehive duplicate of 'build turret', but does critter damage instead.
Image for the 'turret' model.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Minipet idea

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Love it!
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aww, I think this is a cute idea. :) Always liked the Northrend models too, I'd love to have a minipet version.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That would be VERY cute :)

Cynically, if they considered this I'd be worried they'd produce a creepy chibi model with glistening eyes the size of saucers. But the original model would be very cool :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.