The Rain is Mocking me

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

The Rain is Mocking me

Unread post by Tankperson »

For two nights in a row it has been raining in the Cape of ST but when I go out to the island to capture a baby ape it's clear skies and sunny. I feel like a line from the song "Listen to the rythm of the falling rain, telling me what a fool I've been" oh that and snow storms in the Storm Peaks why must I always miss them?
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: The Rain is Mocking me

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh that damn monkey was one of the last I needed for the achievement. The island actually has its own weather that's separate from the rest of STV, so you'll have to go there directly to check: rain in the Cape won't be indicative of rain on the island unfortunately. What I did was have an alt park on the island and just log into him every so often, eventually I caught a storm there. Good luck!
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

The weather in STV is NOT an indication of the weather on the Island where the monkeys are. That Island has it's own weather. So if you want a monkey...you need to be on the island to keep watch on the weather.
*And Veph beat me to it*

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

Yeah I found that with the info on the pet. I was getting off the boat to take my toon over there to start camping for it. : Hangs my head : I hate camping.