The 3 New Hallow's End Pets

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

The 3 New Hallow's End Pets

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Three new pets were added this Hallow's End: Ghastly Rat (transparent rat), Ghost Maggot (transparent toothy maggot) and Spectral Spinner (transparent Bone Spider). Where are they?

To get them, you need to buy the Creepy Crawlers decoration for your garrison. This will add a whole load of these catchable ghosty pets for you to collect, as well as a rare spider you can kill once a day to try for a toy.

You need Spooky Supplies to buy the decoration...5 in all. You'll have enough after 1 day of WoD Hallow's End dailies.

If you want them in rare quality, it should be noted that if you kill them outside of pet battles, a brand new one will take its place, so just keep doing that till you get em!
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Re: The 3 New Hallow's End Pets

Unread post by Equeon »

Protip: You can catch them on other people's garrisons. Hit up a friend, or search for "creepy" in the group finder.
Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Re: The 3 New Hallow's End Pets

Unread post by Rhapture »

The Hallow's End decorations can be toggled off and on by speaking to the goblin in your garrison, so if anyone missed out send me an in game message and I will happily give you access. I am usually on this character (Rhapture) on Stormrage. :D

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar