'Class Restricted' Mini Pets

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

'Class Restricted' Mini Pets

Unread post by Magnakilro »

This isn't anything new coming in 7.1 or anything...this is current times. And by 'restricted' I mean 'can only be initially obtained by that class'. Once you get the pet, you can use it freely on any char.

Anyways! There are 4 mini pets that require you to have a specific class to obtain. These pets are not cageable and Untradeable. You HAVE to roll that class or no pet for you.

The 4 pets are:

Snowfang: White Draenor Wolf Cub. Must be a Shaman. Once you've gotten to the point where you can select your first Broken Isles questing zone, search your class hall for Thrall and his wolf, Snowsong. Next to Snowsong is the wolf's little cub, Snowfang, whom you can Pet Battle. Win and you receive Snowfang as a mini pet.

Hateful Eye: Red Inquisitor Eye. Must be a Warlock or Demon Hunter. Once you have access to your Second tier Order Hall traits, choose the one that summons a daily boss. The boss has a chance to drop it. Note that this pet has two freely available-to-all, VERY similar counterparts: Eye of Inquisition (a green Inquisitor Eye that drops off Felsoul Inquisitors in Felsoul Hold, Suramar.) and Extinguished Eye (Blue Inquisitor Eye sold by First Arcanist Thalyssra at revered with Nightfallen).

Broot: Mini Ancient (unlike the Blossoming Ancient, which has its own model, this one is a typical Ancient sized-down). Must be a Druid. Unlock your Second Tier Order Hall traits. Choose the one that gives you the dirt plots to plant in. There's a chance you'll grow this pet.

Nightmare Lasher: Emerald Nightmare themed Lasher. Must be Druid. Same as Broot.

Hope this helps anyone who was wondering about these.

Edit for 7.2:

Some new additions to the list:

1: Crackers: Green toucan pet Rogues get during their 7.2 Champion quests.

2: Ban-fu, Cub of Ban-lu: Monk only. Re-colored Xu-fu, using the colors of the Monk class mount. Purchased after unlocking the mount and completing your Artifact.

3: Bloodbrood Whelpling: DK only. Legion dragon whelp with glowing red eyes. Complete the Blood DK artifact and unlock the Class Mount and you can buy it.

4: Frostbrood Whelpling: DK only. Legion Dragon whelp. Similar to Emmigosa but icier color, and has glowing blue eyes. Unlocked for purchase after getting all Traits on the Frost DK artifact and getting your class mount.

5: Vilebrood Whelpling: DK-only. Legion Dragon Whelp. Darker green, non-transparent look-alike of the Dream Whelpling with glowing green eyes. Unlocked for purchase after completing Unholy DK's artifact and unlocking the class mount.

7.2.5 edit:

1: Dig Rat: Rogue only. Sold by Griftah for 10k Coins of Air in the Rogue Order Hall. Related to a new Pickpocketing quest line.

2: Sneaky Marmot. Same as Dig Rat.
Last edited by Magnakilro on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: 'Class Restricted' Mini Pets

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks! I wonder if these can be earned using the character trial or not. Maybe not :/
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Hm, well, I guess it's good druid and shaman are on my list of alts to level. Though the road from lvl 51 and 77 is not going to be all that short :/ At least I have a warlock up at 100 already. I can't actually function on her and her sole purpose is to make bags and look pretty, but she's there. So I'll have to attempt to function on her now! Thank you for making this list. I might not have known about these for a very long time otherwise.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Well it looks like my shaman, lock and druid have work to do. :twisted: :lol:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

I am thinking of making a class trial Shaman for Snowfang can someone either confirm or deny this works I tried long ago asking on the forums and as usual was ignored who knew Shamans on Blizzard's forums were so stuck up lol.
Lydia
Realm: Vek'nilash EU

Unread post by Lydia »

Iowawolf wrote:I am thinking of making a class trial Shaman for Snowfang can someone either confirm or deny this works I tried long ago asking on the forums and as usual was ignored who knew Shamans on Blizzard's forums were so stuck up lol.
It works, I did it :) You only have 10 minutes to do it though so have your team ready
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Lydia wrote:
Iowawolf wrote:I am thinking of making a class trial Shaman for Snowfang can someone either confirm or deny this works I tried long ago asking on the forums and as usual was ignored who knew Shamans on Blizzard's forums were so stuck up lol.
It works, I did it :) You only have 10 minutes to do it though so have your team ready
What are some good teams to use that way I will be ready when the time comes?

And thank you for the answer.

Also what spec is best for doing the first artifact quest I am using ele I think and getting my butt kicked and would like to get this over with fast so I can go back to my mains.
Lydia
Realm: Vek'nilash EU

Unread post by Lydia »

I used a Zandalari Raptor pet (forget which one) Black Claw, Hunting Party, Leap - that was a suggestion I found on wowhead which worked perfectly.

I did go Elemental, no idea what i was doing, just kept smashing buttons till I got through it (died a couple of times though)
Magnakilro

Some new additions to the list:

1: Crackers: Green toucan pet Rogues get during their 7.2 Champion quests.

2: Ban-fu, Cub of Ban-lu: Monk only. Re-colored Xu-fu, using the colors of the Monk class mount. Purchased after unlocking the mount and completing your Artifact.

3: Bloodbrood Whelpling: DK only. Legion dragon whelp with glowing red eyes. Complete the Blood DK artifact and unlock the Class Mount and you can buy it.

4: Frostbrood Whelpling: DK only. Legion Dragon whelp. Similar to Emmigosa but icier color, and has glowing blue eyes. Unlocked for purchase after getting all Traits on the Frost DK artifact and getting your class mount.

5: Vilebrood Whelpling: DK-only. Legion Dragon Whelp. Darker green, non-transparent look-alike of the Dream Whelpling with glowing green eyes. Unlocked for purchase after completing Unholy DK's artifact and unlocking the class mount.
Magnakilro

Patch 7.2.5 is adding 2 new Rogue-exclusive Mini-pets:

Dig Rat and Sneaky Marmot.

These pets are rewards for new pickpocketing related shenanigans involving Griftah and a Djinn in the Rogue Order Hall.