No More Scorchling ? : (

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Evandelle
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Blackwater Raiders (Alliance), Perenolde (Horde)

Re: No More Scorchling ? : (

Unread post by Evandelle »

My gnomie mage was really dissapointed to hear that that scorchling wasn't available this year, as she is a super avid pet collector, but I'm glad to hear, he might still be lurking about in the future. :D

My mage's minipet collection if you wish to see: http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/pro ... ser=eirwen
Many thank you's to Siliverin for the best siggy ever, and also hugs and love to kamoodle5 for my most amazazing avatar. <3
Fael
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Fael »

Congafury wrote:ok i got my answer and i was uhm, sorta useless

*Unfortunately it is not possible for us to give out the information on loot drop or drop rates on bosses,
best regards..bla bla bla*

how'd you like it??;)
That's a terrible answer over a (temporarily) discontinued pet. I'm guessing at their level they genuinely just don't have permission to say anything or they're lazy and want to get through the queue.
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

Blizzard Entertainment wrote: Scorchling Pet
As is evident by now, Ahune’s Scorchling pet of yesteryear has been replaced with a new Frigid Frostling, but the Scorchling might just make an appearance elsewhere in the future.

[...] Hehe. I know, I know. I'm not speaking about other pets/mounts/titles. But as I said in this case, the Scorchling will return elsewhere along with some friends representing the remaining elements.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro