Marsh Crocolisk

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Marsh Crocolisk

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but I didn't see it after a cursory glance. I decided to log onto beta today and play around with my hunters. I went out on my 81 hunter to tame the Marsh Crocolisk in Silverpine thinking he was only green since I didn't see the white ones around or pay attention to the name on Petopia. Much to my disappointment, he's a color changer. :cry:

Normally the color changers don't bother me, but I was hoping to get just a green croc for my orc hunter and just a white croc for my worgen that would be relatively easy to get. :lol: Anyway, didn't see the site mention they were color changers so I thought I would. Again, I apologize if this was already known. XD

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: Marsh Crocolisk

Unread post by Sarayana »

It's on there under the crocolisk tab: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/crocodi ... green.html

Marsh Crocolisk | 18-19 | Silverpine Forest | Populates the Forsaken Front just north of the Greymane Wall. Changes colors.

Edit: Don't know if the swamp croc is accessible to non-worgen, but you'll at least have access to the rare in Loch modan at low levels. Looks like you're not so lucky with the white skin, it's only available on the marsh croc until level 82.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

That's what I get for lack of reading comprehension. /sigh Thanks though.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

My fault - I haven't made multi-color pictures for all the color-changers yet, which leaves you in the weird spot of using the pics in some cases and having to read in other cases. Sorry about that.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

No worries Mania. I thought I read it right and turns out I didn't. My bad. :oops:

[/center]
Blooddsurge
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Blooddsurge »

so for the swamp crockilisk a non change color and its tameable to everyone? just makiing sure on that
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Looks like it.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Lohuran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sentinels (RP)

Unread post by Lohuran »

Speaking of crocolisks and changing colors, I believe the Baradin Crocolisks not have the grey skin with green fins, but it hasn't been updated, yet. :3

At least, I'm pretty sure they're blue now...I know it's somewhere around these forums!

*Here it is!
Wain wrote:Ok, one more thing before I go:

Baradin Crocolisks are now crocodilecataclysmblue (grey blue body with green fins). So that's a source of that skin that isn't a quest spawn