Ghost Crab!

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Evadria
Realm: Mal'Ganis

Ghost Crab!

Unread post by Evadria »

EDIT: Ohhh I'm a derp, sorry :( I didn't see this on the forums and only now just saw it on the Petopia site. /facepalm

I'm sure many of you have seen it already on MMO-Champion, but...

There's is now an oddly familiar ghost crab rare spawn, crawling around the Abyssal Depths in Vash'jir!

He's a spirit beast.

Loethlin
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Re: Ghost Crab!

Unread post by Loethlin »

MMO Champion is late by over a month.
Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Slickrock »

And now that MMO-Champ has posted it, we are 100x more likely to have him removed. :-(
Account has been closed at user's request.
erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

Slickrock wrote:And now that MMO-Champ has posted it, we are 100x more likely to have him removed. :-(
Why on earth would that happen? :P
I can't wait to be nerfbatted.

edit: anyone else experiencing some serious lag on the petopia site? :<
Pent
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Pent - Mt. Hyjal - Alliance

Unread post by Pent »

I am waiting for MMOC to see Karoma... heh...
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." ~ Terry Pratchett

I need more hunters, IMO.

"A hobby should pass the time, not fill it." --Norman Bates "Psycho"
erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

I wonder how actively bibi browses petopia. By the looks of it, not very often. :P
Malazee
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Malazee »

I know I let out a giant /groan when I saw the MMO announcement. It's just going to increase campage of Ghostcrawler and make it harder to tame him.

Or is it snooty of me to think that Petopians who do the legwork in discovering all of these cool things should have first dibs?...
Pent
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Pent »

Malazee wrote:I know I let out a giant /groan when I saw the MMO announcement. It's just going to increase campage of Ghostcrawler and make it harder to tame him.

Or is it snooty of me to think that Petopians who do the legwork in discovering all of these cool things should have first dibs?...
We can still get first dibs. Just get to L.85 quicker.

Shouldn't be too hard... considering Blizzard said the beta leveling speed is what the live speed will be... I can see "normal" people getting to 85 within a week... while the gung-ho levelers will be L.85 on Dec.8-9th barring no extended downtime.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." ~ Terry Pratchett

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Pent wrote:considering Blizzard said the beta leveling speed is what the live speed will be... I can see "normal" people getting to 85 within a week... while the gung-ho levelers will be L.85 on Dec.8-9th barring no extended downtime.
Oh really? You mean that I don't need to take a week off work to speed-level my hunter to stay ahead of the teeming writhing shuffling scuffling masses of the leveling horde?
Pent
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Pent »

Anyia wrote:
Pent wrote:considering Blizzard said the beta leveling speed is what the live speed will be... I can see "normal" people getting to 85 within a week... while the gung-ho levelers will be L.85 on Dec.8-9th barring no extended downtime.
Oh really? You mean that I don't need to take a week off work to speed-level my hunter to stay ahead of the teeming writhing shuffling scuffling masses of the leveling horde?
Well, considering how busy the new areas will be... it might take some work to get ahead. If you are in the beta and have done some of the quests before it might be a little quicker.