Flying Rylaks?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Uther/Runetotem

Flying Rylaks?

Unread post by Toothy »

Does anyone know more about rylaks? Currently In beta rylaks can fly into the sky after airborne enemies. This is one of the coolest things ever, I've always wanted my flying pets to actually be able to fly! Even more so I want them to follow me through the skies on my flying mount.
Some people think it's a glitch, but I think rylaks have had this flight ability for a while now. So I'm starting to wonder if it is a bug or actually going to be in the real game.

If rylaks can fly then maybe soon all pets with wings will be able to, who knows?
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Re: Flying Rylaks?

Unread post by Redith »

Nope. They will fix it...I hate it
Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Uther/Runetotem

Unread post by Toothy »

Yeah, you're right. I tamed another rylak that I found in gorgrond that was sitting on the ground and he cannot fly up to enemies. So I think it's only the rylaks that fly in the wild are the ones who can fly up to targets.
Keilden
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zenedar

Unread post by Keilden »

Diffrent pets could fly back befor mid-Cata. I remember sending my seagull pet Deathbeak to attack the critter seagulls while waiting for the boat in Stormwind Harbor. He flew up there and pecked them to death, but one day he just stopped.